3

"And maybe we shouldn't be together, but it feels so right."
***

The morning after was torture for both of them, each time they saw each other they avoided meeting agalike a plague. It was frustrating and honestly speaking, a bit ridiculous to the other members. They couldn't look each other in the eyes for a long time without Jungkook feeling guilty and hoseok feeling used.

Hoseok on one hand, felt like it was wrong to even think about doing that with Jungkook, but on the other hand, his mind relaxed with the thought of being so close, intimate, with Jungkook. The feeling of being in his arms and feeling safe, the feeling of home was something he couldn't get out of his mind. He hoped they would go away, those unneeded feelings.

He hoped. He hoped. But it didn't mean his hopes wouldn't be crushed.

A few weeks later, his mind was overloaded. Time unsuccessfully removed those thoughts and feelings, so he tried his hardest to hide them, only to have a deep ache settle in his heart when he saw Jungkook laughing, not even bothering to look his way like he used to. He looked down at his dinner distastefully, pushing it away and standing up quickly.

"I- I'm not hungry... I'll be in my room if needed for anything."

He walked away, a slight drag on his footsteps and a sad pout forming on his lips. Although he walked quickly, it felt like an eternity to him when he finally got to his room. A few weeks earlier, he and Jimin made the decision of not being roomates anymore, Jimin complaining that he was too neat and it freaked him out too much. Hoseok complained that Jimin never cleaned up, and he was pretty sure a rat was living safely on his side of the room.

Eventually, all of hoseok's things moved to the room all the way at the back of the hallway. He was pretty content having his own room, he had his own secrets to hide. (He liked dressing like a pastel baby, so what if he did?)

It did get lonely most of the time though, and sometimes the members barged in unnanounced, catching him in surprise and making rush to hide everything. He didn't want anyone finding out about the things he did. Especially a certain someone whose name really wasn't Jungkook.

He laid on his bed that night, wondering what really went wrong. He knew he should have been more careful, should've noticed the gazes and the looks, but he never would've imagined himself trying to be careful around one of the people he trusted the most.

He was really turning into his bitch.
________________________
I'm back😜 anyways I wasn't really inspired until now, mostly because im failing some classes and I had like a month to get them up and all.

________________________I'm back😜 anyways I wasn't really inspired until now, mostly because im failing some classes and I had like a month to get them up and all