5

Hoseok nervously stood in front of Jungkook, playing with the hem of his skirt and rocking back and forth on his heels. He did anything but stare at Jungkook and shivered slightly when Jungkook spoke to him directly.

"You've been so distracting these days hyung, you know that? Looking all pretty and tempting, but I wasn't allowed to touch. It hurt. Now you have me all hard again, and tell me, how are you gonna solve that?"

Jungkook's voice was the opposite of what his words meant, soft and concerned and flowing right into Hoseok's mind, making him weak in the knees and even weaker in his mind and heart. He'd do anything Jungkook asked him to do, anything at all. He let out a whimper when Jungkook pulled him down on his lap, hard on rubbing against his ass.

"You see? Hyung, it's so hard keeping my hands off you," He paused, running his hands across Hoseok's back as if to prove a point, and then continued. "And I'd love to make you feel good, like a little prince, you'd be in heaven. But..."

Hoseok found himself staring at him with wide, questioning eyes. Jungkook gave him a sly smile and Hoseok knew he would regret this, because by the look on Jungkook's face, it would take more than a simple please to get what he wanted.

"But, I think that since you've been making me silently beg all this time, how 'bout you be in my place? Beg for it~"

And with those words, Hoseok was destroyed. His whole essence, his world of peace and always being the one that never begged, for his dignity was still there. It was all gone in three words. There began Hoseok's new being, the feeling of being reborn.

He stared up at Jungkook through wet lashes, playing with his hair and whispering hoarsely in Jungkook's ear. Soft words, almost like he was singing a lullaby instead of begging for cock like a little slut. "Please Jungkook, please oppa~ I need you, your cock filling me up so nicely. Wanna be used till I'm crying, want you to show me who I belong to and teach me a lesson and treat me like a prince, all at the same time. Please!"

At the end, his words were more whiny, and a tad bit higher. They were so completely unlike him, and he was left in shock for a second that the words truly were spilling from his mouth like a prayer.

At least Jungkook was his god.

He was turned over, his ass in the air while Jungkook was behind him. He heard a low chuckle and the sound of a zipper being pulled down and he wanted Jungkook so bad, he wasn't sure he would be able to stand the wait, because Jungkook was such a tease. It frustrated Hoseok to no end.

Jungkook's presence filled up the room, demanding and holding that 'look at me!' aura. His hands were everywhere on Hoseok's body, his back, his ass, his thighs. It was making Hoseok want to pull Jungkook to him and kiss him breathless, demanding that he fuck him until he couldn't breath.

There was soon a finger prodding at his hole, cold and lithe and long and fuck- Hoseok let out a moan. He layed his head down on the covers and tried his best to ignore the little burn of the stretch. Jungkook was making the best he could out of their position, opening up Hoseok more and more and adding one more finger to the mix.

It was all ecstasy for Hoseok, fireworks and colorful splashes now painting the room in the haze of his pleasure. He whined and whimpered, writhing on the bed and closing his eyes with the overwhelming sensations. Everything seemed to fade and all that was left was Hoseok and Jungkook and the impure thoughts.

Jungkook's lips were suddenly hovering near his ear, cold whispers snaking their way into his mind. "Does it feel good hmm? Is oppa making you feel just like he promised he would?" And Hoseok can only whine pathetically, his eyes shut and his mouth open. There's drool dripping from the sides of his mouth but neither of them care.

It's only when Jungkook is deep inside him that it all hits. Hits like a stormm crashing into him and throwing him off balance for a second. But reality slips away as Jungkook snaps his hips forward, catching Hoseok off guard and taking away the last breath of air he had.

His thrusts are focused and angled and fuck- Hoseok nearly screams at how good it feels. Jungkook's holding his hips in a way that Hoseok knows there will be bruises, and the fabric of his skirt is rubbing on his own leaking cock, and altogether it's all too much but too little.

He washes out sometime between Jungkook breathing heavily in his ear as he neared his release and a door snapping shut, which means the others have just gotten home. He's sure that tomorrow, nothing will be the same, nothing will be left to be saved and they'll have to fix this, whatever this is.

But it's okay, it's okay if he's someone's bitch. Someone's little whore. At least he's Jungkook's bitch.