1

and so we spiral

Hoseok smiled widely, his eyes travelling towards taehyung in a matter of seconds. The younger was immersed in his phone, probably pulled up on twitter checking his timeline.

Their group timeline was carefully curated. They all knew fully well how easy it would be to have these things tracked, and the company had made it clear they did not want personal interests putting them at risk.

Their own accounts though, were completely different.

Hoseok's account himself was filled with pictures of cats and dogs, and filled with photos of himself and the other members, but also included innapropriate stuff he couldn't exactly like when he was using the bts shared account.

Jungkook was always on his twitter, as he put it, 'making sure nobody hacked your account.'

And each day, he found more and more innapropriate things, like seriously, why was there a post about Jungkook fucking him after he was a "bad boy"?

He felt arms wrap around his waist and felt a breath across the back of his neck. "Hey hyung. Watcha doin?"

He lazily swatted the arm off his waist, seeing as how he had to help Jin cook. "Jungkook please, I have to help Jin hyung."

Jungkook didn't seem to listen, as he drew hoseok onto his lap when he sat down at the nearest chair. "C'mon hyung. Play with me!"

Hoseok smiled, getting an Idea. "Look Jeon, if you let me go, I promise you and I can play all day tomorrow. No interruptions."

"Really? Whatever I want to play, we'll play?"

Hoseok nodded absentmindedly, scrambling to get out of Jungkook's embrace.

"Anything."

Jungkook let him go, smirking as wild thoughts ran through his head. "Alright hyung."