13

One Month Later...

Rose

"You sure you not gon back out?" I teased Karrington. She agreed to meet Vincent and be open minded going in but now she acting weird. "Yes Rose.. stop asking." She snapped and left the room.

Eventually I moved back home, I had to, but we're all back together as a family.

Karrington

Armon🙄: come on man, take me back
Karri: NO! Leave me tf alone👎🏾
Armon: y🥺imy girl

I locked my phone and went back to doing what I was doing, on facetime with Alexis to be exact. "So that's all that happened?" She asked, "uh yea, I'm serious I do not want him Lex. I don't want anybody." I laid back on my bed thinking about that kiss and what it meant even though he told me. "whatever Karrington, I know you enough now to know when you bluffing. You like Nasir." We changed the subject and talked a little bit more before it was time to leave.

Nasir Ty'Quan

"Aye Ty, what you up to man?" Nez asked. "Leaving the trap. It's another hit on Bullet and his boys so he said lay low and stay from round the trap and the blocks." I turned the corner and stopped at the light. "Damn he actually gave us a heads up? Ion know Ty, I really don't trust Bullet bruh he on some sissy shit." Nez said and I agree with him but its nothing we can do. "Facts but aint shit we can do but listen right now man, you know he'll buss at us in a heartbeat if we ever try him on some shit like that." I pulled up at my spot and safely went inside taking off my clothes as I headed to my shower. "Tru, ight ima hit you later." We hung up and I went inside my bathroom to hop in the shower until there was a knock at the door, I opened it and was shocked..

Rose

"Vincent this is my little sister Karrington. Karri this is my boyfriend Vincent." Vince reached for a front hug but of like Karrington being herself she opted for short side hug. "So how old are you?" He asked trying to make small talk. "A age." She said burying herself back into her phone. "Karrington follow me." I led her into me and Vinceton's room to see what her problem was. "Why the attitude, if you knew you wasn't ready or didn't want to then you could've stayed ya ass home!" I snapped on her. "I told you originally I didn't want to but you kept asking." She sat on the bed and just had a cold demeanor. "What happened to you, you used to care so much about me and now it's like I ain't shit to you no more." She was quiet for a minute. "I got tired of you putting everyone above me. You left me at a nigga house and told me to worry about myself, you tried to make him kick me out on the streets, you left me and ma home alone, you stopped giving a fuck long before me I'm just now deciding that's its time to return the feeling." She got up and left out the door. I didn't even follow after her, fuck it!

Karrington

I walked a few streets down to the bus stop. I'm so tired of her always thinking about herself, it's time I try to be all about me for once. I rode until I was close enough to my stop to get off and walk the rest home.

As soon as I walked up to my building there was Armon sitting down with his phone, a bag and some shoes. "Uhm, you okay?" I asked siting next to him. His eyes was red and he wouldn't look up at me. "My dad kicked me out. I just need a place to crash until I move in with some family. Please Karrington I'll sleep on the couch, I wont even bother you." He said lowly still not looking at me. I pulled his face to face me and he was crying, tears going down his neck.

I pulled him in for a hug, and I kissed his cheek. "Come on." I grabbed his bag and he grabbed his shoes and we walked inside the apartment. My mom was still at work so I told him to stay in my room once she comes home until I tell her.

....

Nasir Ty'Quan

I opened the door and it was Joselin, all dressed up.Tall heels, a tight dress, a new weave and all. "What?" I asked putting my arm up. "Let me in. What the fuck you mean, 'wHAt'." She pushed pass me and walked in. She walked towards my room dropping clothing as she got closer. "What you doing man, get ou-" She pulled me in the shower and it just went fast and everything happened. "So tell me again why you left me. If it was that easy to fuck you then you still got feelings for me." She washed and stepped out putting on some of my clothes. "Naw, you just easy pussy." I got dressed, and walked her to my door. "Thanks now bye. It's really over, sex aint gon make me love you babygirl." I gave her $20 for her service and pushed her out the door locking and closing it.

Rose

"Im so sorry bae. We at each other's throats these days. After our dad put us out and we stayed with my friend shit just aint been the same. I was spiraling and taking it out on her by constantly leaving her and forcing her to fend for herself and she just hasn't forgiven me yet, hopefully one day she does." He nodded in understanding and we just went to bed.