Twenty

Suzy sat on her bed, staring down at Changbin.

"I hate this," she sighed as she looked up at her brother. "I wish there was a way to get Hyunjin out of that stupid room. He'd be able to do something, wouldn't he?"

"I don't know about that," Jeongin said after licking himself clean and purring (if you didn't get it, he is a cat). "He didn't seem to know what he was doing when this all started. Have you seen the llama he injured by the way? Who was it?"

"He didn't have time to think through what to do. And JB wasn't helping either!" She lay down, still staring at Changbin. "Now look at us... Woojin, Felix, Minjung, Yeji, you and I are cats, Chan, Seungmin, Hana, Minho, Jiyeon and Jisung are dogs, and Changbin is a cockroach! I hate how she also put the voice spell on us. Now I can't even talk to anyone who isn't a cat!"

"Sucks... And in a week mum will be hung..."

"Third Queen's planning on killing Hyunjin too."

"Can't Eunbyul do anything?"

"Eunbyul finally got her shot at being Queen. She couldn't care less. All hail the Sixth Queen," Suzy rolled her eyes, hatred laced along the last sentence.

There was a knock on the door and soon Yeji, Seungmin and Jiyeon walked into Suzy's room. Ever since the Third Queen took control of Wonderland, it became their meet-up place. Though half of them couldn't understand each other, being together was good enough for them.

Out of everyone in the royal family, Changbin was the only one who had seen Hyunjin since he was put into the jail cell. Since he's so small, he can sneak past the guards and to the cell. Many times he tried to get the boy's attention but was never successful. The last time he visited, he just so happened to witness the Prince being whipped then coughing out blood. He climbed all the way up the stairs and to Suzy's room right after and cried on his own. No one knew though. He was small and being the only cockroach, he couldn't communicate with anyone.

"King Naymoor," he called that night when everyone was asleep. His bedroom was big and threatening in the nighttime.

Soon some black vapour erupted from the ground, going up to the ceiling then disappeared completely, leaving a smiling spirit.

"Yes, Your Highness," he dragged on the 's' sounds, mocking the words. "You called."

"I take back my wish. Don't kill Hyunjin, he doesn't deserve this," Changbin told him. Normally the spirit would be the height of him or a bit taller but now the spirit towered over him, like any other human.

"Does he not? He is trying to steal my throne. Stealing is a crime, he must pay. Same goes for his good-for-nothing father. Probably rotting in the woods or something," King Naymoor's spirit's voice echoed through the room although Changbin was the only one to hear it.

"The throne isn't yours anymore. And what about the Third Queen, huh? She's the one actually at the throne!"

"That throne was robbed off me. It's rightfully mine and I'll get it back. As for that Queen of yours... She's a joke! But I admit I like seeing her ruin the place, makes my work easier. Once she's out of ideas, I'll take over. And I'll kill her myself. You should be glad Hyunjin and Queen Ari aren't dying from my hands. Oh, how I'd make them suffer."

"They are suffering now! Or at least Hyunjin is. Have you seen him? His soul is withering away faster than his body."

The spirit laughed. It was a dark, hollow sound, tormenting to say the least.

"You think I don't know. I can feel the weight of his spirit growing heavier right now. And once he dies, I'll get rid of his spirit too. I should be the King or the world and underworld at the same time. I am King Naymoor and whoever refused to listen to me or steals my place must pay!"

"Stop this! Leave him alone!" Changbin cried.

King Naymoor glanced down at the cockroach and chuckled as he approached him.

"You stupid prince," he spat. "You sold your soul to get me out of my cage. Now that I'm out. I'm never going back. Wonderland is mine now. And I can kill whoever I want. Including you and your stupid girlfriend."