Three

Here's an update because you guys are amazing and deserve it plus so much more <3

"Alex!" Lori's voice brought her out of her thoughts. Sighing loudly, she turned to the black-haired girl to see her arms crossed and annoyance written all over her face. "Get your head out of the clouds, for goodness' sake. The gig is in a few days and we're so behind because every flipping second, you are so engrossed by something in your head."

The blonde sighed once more as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Sorry... It's just-"

"If it has anything to do with those dreams I don't want to hear it."

"Sorry," Alex mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"I don't need a stupid apology, I need you to pay attention."

Alex simply nodded before Lori decided to continue with the practice.

Lori was demanding and controling to say the least, especially when it came to things she was passionate about and Alex understood that. However, she did feel slightly betrayed by the girl. She never wanted BamBam or Jackson to find out about the memories or whatever they were.

They were the newer additions to the group and she didn't want them thinking she was crazy, like Lori did. They were also a lot more social than the rest of them. The last thing Alex wanted was the whole school thinking she was out of her mind.

And Lori knew that perfectly well.

Practice ended shortly after and Lori had offered them all tea and a piece of cake before they left. At first, the boys agreed but when Alex whispered something about having a busy schedule and rushing off, they didn't quite feel like it anymore.

"Was it something I said?" Lori sighed.

"Take a wild guess, Einstein," Mark rolled his eyes at her.

"I didn't mean to embarrass her. Those dreams are just distracting her from what matter most to her, to us."

"Firstly, Alex never really wanted to do this, she only did it for you and secondly, who ever said they were dreams?"

"Wait, you actually believe her?"

"Alex is many things but crazy isn't one of them. So what other choice did I have?"

"What exactly are these dreams or whatever you think they are?" BamBam's voice reminded them other the two other boys' presence.

"You'll have to ask Alex about that. It's not in our place to say anything," Mark replied before grabbing his bag. "I have to go. See you guys tomorrow."

As they watched the boy leave, Lori collapsed onto one of her couches with a sigh.

"Do you guys still want cake or did you lose your appetite like him?"

"Cake is tempting but we also have to scram. We have a whole pile of Geography homework to do," Jackson responded.

"You don't even to Geography..."

"Anyway, bye," they waved before leaving. Lori chucked at them before standing up to get herself a slice of cake.

***

Alex clutched her stomach as she felt it churn and cramp up every other second. Her head began to spin and she just knew she wouldn't be able to make a full journey home without vomiting at least once.

Deciding on sitting down on the pavement, she waited for her body to go back to normal. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes but it didn't seem to become any better. In fact, when she opened her eyes, everything was swirling ten times more and she could barely make out anything.

"Alex?" She heard a familiar voice call out.

Mark.

"Alex, what's wrong?" He asked and suddenly she felt a person sit beside her.

"Everything is spinning and swirling... And my stomach... It hurts so much..." She uttered, trying to fight off the urge to cry at the pain.

"How long have you been like this?"

"It just started as I was walking home."

"Mark!" Another voice was heard and Alex could roughly make out two figures.

BamBam and Jackson.

"What's wrong with her?" Jackson asked, crouching down before them.

"She said everything is spinning and her stomach hurts," Mark replied then turned to Alex. "Do you want to go to your house or mine?"

"Let's take her to my house," BamBam offered. "My mum used to work as a nurse. She might know what's happening."

"Are you alright with that?" Mark asked her again to which she agreed. It wasn't long before she felt herself being carried bridal style and she just knew Mark was the one carrying her.

She wanted to tell them that her vision was becoming black, and her head was beginning to pound but had no energy to. She just let herself slip into the darkness.

The last thing she heard before she blacked out was someone screaming out her name.

But it wasn't any of the boys. In fact, she didn't even recognise it though deep down she felt like she should have.

Without even realising a name came to mind.

Eunbyul.

Eunbyul Bang.

I'm planning on doing something for Christmas. Like last year, I made an advent to Christmas book ('Day5') and I feel like I should do something like it this year too. So should I make an advent with:

1. A new book
2. An ongoing book (like this one or 'Fall Down')
3. A book that has been on hiatus (like 'HUNTED' or 'Barista')

What do you think?

~SpicyThaiChicken