13~Baby

Kenzie's POV

As I was playing with the twins, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I then saw blood. "Michel, honey. Can you call 911 please hun." I asked him in the calmest voice I could.

"Mommy? You're bleeding!" Lucia screamed.

"It's fine honey. Michel, give the phone to me." I said and he nodded. "Hi, I live on ****** street, I'm 7 months pregnant and I'm bleeding. Please hurry." I said then in a matter of minutes I blacked out when I heard people come in and the twins cry. "Sh, it's ok." Was the last thing I said before I completely  unconscious.

-

I woke up, my sight was blurred, and I heard mumbles of people talking. I looked down and saw my bump gone.

I started to cough and got people's attention. "Hi, I'm Dr.Greens, do you remember anything?" He asked then I saw Johnny from behind him.

"Johnny." I mumbled, still my vision was blurry but I new his body from anywhere. He came next to me and held onto my hand. "Where is m-my baby?" I asked him.

"Ms. Ziegler, we did an emergency c-section and your baby boy is in an incubator. He was born premature, and you'll feel very nauseous for weeks, but both of you are at risk. You'll be in this hospital for another month, we'll perform tests, on both of you, and it'll take months for your son to go home." He spoke and my world crushed.

I fell back into a deep sleep, waking up hours later when I heard Michel's voice. "Please god, let my mommy live. Please let baby brother live. Please." I saw him sitting by my bed with his hands folded, the bright light hurt my eyes as I tried to open them.

"Michel." I lightly said and he heard me.

"Mommy!" He cheered then kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby." I said to him as I brushed my hand through his hair as his smile brightened up.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes baby, I am. Come here." I said then he climbed up with me. "You look tired. Go to sleep." I said as I brushed my hands in his hair, then he fell asleep.

Johnny came in a few minutes later- surprised I was awake. "I was just visiting our son. Are you alright?" He asked. I really wasn't.

"Yes, I'm fine. How is he?" I asked as Lucia crawled up beside me on the opposite side of her brother.

"He's doing great so far. Rest love, you need rest." He said.

"I'm fine. You need rest. Go sleep on the couch. Please. I don't wanna see an untested Johnny." I said and he nodded, coming to kiss me then sleep on the couch in the room.

I fell asleep as soon as he did, feeling the worst I've ever been.