10~What are you doing here

Johnny's POV

I was just finished putting the kids to bed and then finished putting the clothes in the closet and drawers.

I checked into a 5-Star hotel suite and had one king size bed and a huge room.

"Dada?" I heard Lucia whine then I looked at her and saw her rub her eyes. "Dada, I go potty." She said and I helped her. They're still learning how to buy Lucia is doing well.

"Dada?" I also heard Michel say then they all went potty and I ordered food.

We all ate, Michel Ahmad a grilled cheese and Lucia had spaghetti. I ate my burger and when they were watching cartoons, there was a knock. Thinking it was the people dropping off towels, I opened it but saw, someone I never wanted to see again.

"Mackenzie." I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

"I, Johnny. I need help. Please." She begged.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I, am pregnant with a baby. And the father is dead." She cried.

"Oh my gosh, come in. But, you might be surprised." I said then Michel and Lucia came to the door.

"Dada. Who she?" Michel asked.

"This is your Aunt Kenzie. Go back and eat." I said then before Kenzie could ask, I brought her to the room kept the doors open so I could see the twins who were eating and watching tv.

"They're your-"

"Yeah. Their mother was a one night stand a few years ago, and she had tons of conditions that would've made her not survive the birth, and she didn't. They were mine just a few hours later." I said.

"I'm sorry." Kenzie said.

"It's fine. But what did you say?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled. "But, my fiancé was in the army, he died last month, I only found out the other day, when I went to Lauren's house, I was gonna tell her he died. Only yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I heard you were in town and, wanted to see you. And ask you." Kenzie said as she rubbed her flat stomach.

"What was his name?" I asked.

"Jason. We got engaged last year, planning on marrying after he came back. But he never did. He left about three months ago. But, Johnny, I want to abort this baby. Does that make me a bad person?" She asked.

"Of course not. Having children is a huge thing, I couldn't have just closed the door when I saw the social worker with my babies. No matter what, your secret is safe with me." I said then she cried into my shoulder. "Set up an appointment and I'll be there. I promise." I said then Michel came in.

"Dada, help! Lucia! She can't breathe!" Michel yelled then I ran to Lucia.

"Call 911 now Kenzie!" I yelled then they came in a matter of minutes. Luckily Kenzie had an EPI pen and it saved Lucia.

I went in the ambulance and Kenzie took Michel there. Kenzie came in with ice cream and Michel had some too.

"He was scared so I calmed him down." Kenzie said then Michel sat by his sister who had a tube in her chest so she could breathe.

"Turns our the Pasta she had, also had cashews, she's allergic." I said as Kenzie stood. "Kenzie, sit, you look tired." I said.

"No, I'm fine." She protested.

"Just come." I said then hugged her as she sat in my lap. There wasn't any couches or anything since we were waiting on a room.

Michel fell asleep on the hospital bed with Lucia and Kenzie fell asleep on my lap. I fell asleep shortly after. This has been a crazy day.