Coze

1. Global Warming AU (WIP)

Courtney Miller's world is one of heat, water, and death.

A hundred years ago, global warming hit its peak. All the glaciers melted, causing massive floods in all coastal cities. Natural disasters and widespread fires took out the rest, all while mosquito-carried diseases got worse and worse. Governments collapsed.

Now, people are desperate. Most stay in the few cities, taking odd jobs and begging. Others work for gangs. Only the most elite work for Smosh, an organization that is known for it's brutality to those who cross it.

The only other option is diving, going into sunken cities to try and find valuables to sell. Along with her best (and only) friend Shayne, that was what Courtney did to stay alive.

That is, until she finds Boze, a woman with a metal leg and a past she refuses to share. The woman Smosh desperately wants back.

No matter the cost.

2. Apocalypse AU

Something had destroyed the world a long time ago. No one knew what, and if they did, Boze wouldn't care. All that mattered to her was what it was now, not what it used to be. And what it was was a constant war.

As a member of the rangers, it was Boze's job to sort through the remains of civilization for supplies, and to fight off other groups, with her crew. But when a new recruit comes in, Boze's job gets a hell of a lot harder.