"HANDROOOOOO STOP AND LET ME HAVE FUN AND YOU GO WITH YOUR GIRLS" I shout pushing him.

"Nah I'm not going to let you have it with a guy when your drunk" he says rubbing my cheek.

"You think I'm like you and I'm not..... we're gonna swim" I scoff.

I then took my dress off and I get whistles. I then turn and twerk a little on him but walk away laughing. I then grabbed the funny dude hand and we were now in the water.

3 hours later

I was gone as fuck by now and I was so flattered. All guys were around me telling me how I was the bombest girl. I never was used to this. In fact if I was sober I would hate it.

"We have to go" Handro says squishing himself between me and this guy kissing.

"Yo she don't want you" the funny guys Partik says.

"Fuck off yo" Handro yells.

The guys then start getting up and I hug Handro before they could get to him.

"No no guys it's okay" I say and Handro then picks me up.

We were now in this empty room.

"Gosh Hennessy Stop" Handro says when I begin grinding on him.

"Oh stop I don't want you" I laugh

"What you want then" he ask grabbing my hands.

"I'm like you I can have anyone so why stick to one right" I laugh and he frowns

"No that's not cool what guys the guys down there are drunk and so are you. I know if you were sober you wouldn't say that" he says

"Oh not just those I was sober and I got this" I then take out the paper with the number.

"Let me see" he says and he reaches for it.

"Unt uh thanks but I want to party and your just a party pooper" I laugh fixing my bra and popping my boobs out more and I catch Handro watching and I wink.

I then kiss him and he kisses back and I push him back and although he thinks I would do more I walk away.

I was now downstairs jumping around to the music and was now in my fifth guy to dance with.

I was now giving a guy a lap dance while people cheered and Handro watched looking hella pissed.

2:34pm

I was now taking my Advil and decided to take a bath feeling sweaty and gross.

Notification

Ohgeesy:

Ohgeesy: I need you 😩💭

❤️ 💭
3,546 liked by to.bee 321

Press for more comments

To.bee: you lowkey ruined it but I want my parents back 😩
Replied: I miss her no lie

Masterkato: after tonight she got a lot niggas hitting up that line 🤣🤣
Replied: stfu

Monica.666: omw!

I then roll my eyes annoyed. Wow so much for feeling special.

I was now taking a shower and finally got out and decided to post too! See if guys actually comment from last night like Kato thinks so.

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: call me 💋

❤️ 💭
3,211 liked by Ohgeesy 432

Press for more comments

To.bee: anytime 😍

Masterkato: 😅😍 sissss

Ohgeesy: fr?
Replied: the guy number not you 🙃

Marc.l: 😋😋

Just.in: 😍😍😍

I lied about calling the number but I saw how it affected Handro. From the snaps I'm watching he really was simping. I felt bad but not so much.

I then saw Monica account and it was that same white bitch. I then saw she commented on my post drooling faces way back before. She unfollowed me though. Wasn't so good covering up though. Wow she really hated me and I didn't even know why? Oh wait because I'm threat.