Chapter 4 -A FNKI Fight-

Third Person POV

As Mystogen and his ghost sat on top of the roof of Beacon Academy watching the sunrise something came to Mystogen's mind that has been in the back of his mind for so long, "Hey Ghost,"

"Yes, Mystogen," Ghost responded.

"What is Light exactly? We know what it does but I always wondered," Mystogen asked.

"Well, Light is hard to explain," Ghost said.

"Well try to make it easy on me," Mystogen said.

"Hmm, well Light is like a guardian's soul in a way it acts like it. Even if you're an Exo that Light of yours is the culmination of your being, like a soul," Ghost said, as if he could tell Mystogen was slightly confused he continued the explanation, "Think of it as this, we're in Remnant and they have their soul which lets them use a semblance and have an aura, so think of the Light as the soul, your subclass as the semblance, and my ability to heal you like the aura,"

"Huh, Light is such a mystery huh?" Mystogen said.

"Yes it is, and that's just a much more simplified version of it," Ghost said.

Mystogen gets up and stretches, "Welp I think it's time for us to head back to the dorm, the others should be waking up by now,"

"Alright," Ghost said disappearing.

Mystogen dropped down from the roof but before hitting the ground he doubles jumps safely planting his feet onto the ground and heading to the dorms. Unknown to him a certain false maiden is watching him, her eye glowing.

"You want him dead don't you?" Mercury said looking at Cinder.

"He's able to ruin our plans here if he figures out our true intentions," Cinder said, "Luckily for us, he thinks of you two as just two teenagers who had tried to rob a man,"

"I think you have another reason why," Mercury said, "Maybe because he ruined the precious face of yours,"

Cinder's eye glowed and a fireball formed in her hand, "What was that Mercury?"

Mercury gulped, "N-Nothing Cinder just-"

"He's just spitting nonsense," Emerald said.

Cinder's eye dimmed and the flame disappeared, "Good, now head back to your dorms and get ready,"

~Timeskip by Mystogen and Ghost watching the sunrise together~

It was time for another fight to commence which one was happening as of right now. Two members of team CRDL were facing off against Penney and one of her teammates. One made a distance between him and Penny which Penny sent several of her blades at him which he hid behind the boulder and the blades hit the boulder. She sent multiple at the other but he narrowly got behind the other and the blades stabbed into the boulder as well. Penny looked at her teammate who pointed to a watch attached to her wrist which Penny moved her fingers causing some type of string connected to the blades to tighten, she then brought up the boulders which the two were holding onto and jumped up and brought down her arms causing the boulder to slam into the ground causing them to break and the two to run out of aura.

BZZZZZ

"And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas," Oobleck announced.

"Thank you for a wonderful time," Penny said.

Russel lets out a groan but then a rocks lands on top of his head knocking him out. Ruby got up which Mystogen did too and the two caught up to Penny and Ciel.