Chapter 1 -Welcome Back To Beacon-

Mystogen's POV

Beep 

Beep 

Beep

I opened my eyes to the remnants of my ship ablaze and the area around it a small crater due to the force of impact. I slowly rose to my feet looking at the damage more clearly the ship was in ruins most likely beyond repair, the debris from the crash was scattered about.

"Ghost," I called out but no response, "Ghost!"

Ghost had finally appeared in front of me, "Sorry guardian I was scouting the area while you were out,"

"And you didn't try to wake me up," I said slightly irritated.

"I did try to but you would not wake," Ghost said.

I let out a sigh and look around we were in a forest, the lush green trees waved in the wind, "Where are we ghost?"

"Well, judging by where we are and our descent here, we are in a patch of wood near the walls of Vale," Ghost told me which I nodded.

"So which way to Beacon?" I asked.

"Just north of here, I'll set a route there," Ghost said, a marker appeared on my HUD showing me the direction of where to go.

"Sparrow still online?" I asked once more.

"Yes, I'll summon it," Ghost said, as he said that the sparrow appeared in front of me and I got on.

~Timeskip by Mystogen sparring with Cayde~

It was a quite drive there, Ghost didn't really talk to me which I didn't mind I still need some time to myself but this couldn't wait. As we got closer to a checkpoint into Vale one of the guards on the wall spotted us, "Stop!" 

I slowed down to a stop and looked up at the guard, which another guard walked up to the sparrow and looked me up and down, "Name please, and occupation please,"

"Name's Mystogen and I'm a huntsman," I said looking at the guard.

"May I see some identification?" The guard asked which I pulled out my scroll which was with Ghost for safe keeping and pulled up the info, The guard read through it and nodded, "Alright your good to go, welcome to Vale,"

The gates opened and I drove in, as I made my way towards Beacon I noticed the streets were more packed than when I was here before, "Hey Ghost any idea on why there's so many people here?"

"Well during my scouting I had figured out it has been one month since the time we were here, and this week is the time for the Vytal Festival, and it's most coming attraction the Vytal Festival Tournament which is held here this time," Ghost said.

"Oh yeah, that thing that Glynda talked about once," I said still making my way to Beacon. I had finally made it to the bullhead that would take us to Beacon Academy.

It was packed full of teenagers, they were a mix of all 4 different academy uniforms. I was receiving several stares from the teenagers which I didn't care, you never really see a walking suit of armor every day but I did hear murmurs of me being an Atlesian Knight which I heard was a type of robotic soldier. I mean they got half of it right, as we made it to the landing pad I saw a huge group of teenagers, the metal clashing in the middle told me a fight was going on which I probably need to stop. I doubled jumped out of the crowd to teenagers and ran towards the fight when I got a clearer view I jumped into the middle and shot the ground between the two, which drew thier towards me. I holstered my weapon and looked at the two, one was female with white hair which was tied up in a bun and she a formal looking attire.