dadi's shocking decision

Start from the beginning

He excuse and go to other room..
Ommkara still sit on chair...

"May be after that you feel better gauri"

Ommkara said painfully himself...

Inspector go to other room... He call tej... But his phone is switch off... Then he call rudy to inform... But he not pick the call...

He sigh in disappointment... Then..

"Yes... There is only one person left... I have to call"

Then he dail a number...

Scene 5

It's morning 10:45

Shankar is little better and he want to go home...

Doctor discharge him... Shankar refuse to talk with tejvi and rudy... Tejvi also not force them... They simply bid by them and leave from there...

But rudy want to talk with bhavya... He had some doubts...

Gauri and rekha take shankar towards car...

Bhavya come to the room to take stuff...

Rudy come there but bhavya ignore and about to go..

"Bhavya please.... Listen to me once"

'What is left to say rudy"

Bhavya is angry... Their arguments going on for sometimes... Finally bhavya agree to listen..

"Bhavya... I really feel there is something wrong... Some incident is not match with each other.."

"Not again rudy please"

'No bhavya... Just listen... U said bhai invite di for his friend's bday... But bhai said his friend invite them both... After drink that juice bhai is also feel uneasy... And most important thing is bhai said he bet with his friend's to make fall di for him... Then why bhai's frnd said he bet to sleep with her"

"Your brother is laying"

"No... If he want to lie then why he told the truth"

Bhavya is silent and think...
Rudy hold her hand..

"Please bhavya... Support me for once... I want to find out the real truth..."

Bhavya sigh and nooded... She also feel something wrong after listen rudy...

She leave...
Rudy receive a call...

"What... M coming"

Scene 6

At OM..

Rudy come there and shock..

"Da... Dadi"

Rudy call...

Ommkara and tejvi sit on sofa... Dadi is standing and scold them..
Dadi see rudra and hug... Then she turn tejvi...

"Why u didn't say something to me.. Because I not attend the engagement that does not mean u hide everything..."

"Dadi... U supposed to come tomorrow... Your flight is late right... That's why u not attend my engagement...when u come"

Rudy ask in confuse...

"M come because the inspector call me... And if I not come on time... Then your brother ruined everything... Our name reputation everything..."

Dadi see towards ommkara in anger who look other side...
Dadi told rudy that ommkara want to surrender and somehow she take him here... Rudy is shock...

"And u tej... Don't u love your son... I know ommkara did a mistake... But that doesn't mean u leave him"

Dadi said..

"It's not a mistake mom... It's a crime... Don't u imagine gauri's pain... Don't u feel the humiliation she and her family face if anyone know about it... Ommkara should be punished"

Tej said... Ommkara eyes fill with tear to listen his father... He is right but he hurt...

"Shut up tej"

All are shock to hear dadi loud...

'M alive here... And I never let my grandson suffering... I never let spoil oberois name... If here is a problem then here is a solution also"

Dadi said while all confuse..

"Then said mom... What is the solution that we save gauri respect and oberois name... I don't want my omm behind the baar"

Janhvi said crying.. She can't see her son like this..

Dadi sigh...

"There is only one solution... Ommkara and gauri's marriage..."

"What"

All say together in shock... There is silence for sometimes... Ommkara couldn't believe in his ears...

Gauri... Who scared from him.. Who didn't want to see his face and listen his voice... She marry him..

"What are you saying dadi..."

Ommkara stood and ask...

"M right ommkara... It's the solution..."

"Mom... Have you gone mad... How can u think like this... It's wrong"

Tej said in disbelief...

"What is wrong here tej... I said right... I want to save both family's pride... I want to save ommkara and gauri life.."
Dadi said.

"And u think gauri di and her parents is agree for it... It's wrong dadi"

Rudy said..

"May be not... But I talk with them in evening"

Dadi said... Ommkara is too shock to react...

"But mom"

Janhvi about to say something but dadi cut her..

"It's my final decision... I don't want to argue... We are going sharma mention to short out everything... Now I want rest"

Dadi said and leave from there... While all are still in shock..

Ohh no... Dadi decided to marry ommkara with gauri... But... Can gauri and her parents agree... Can dadis decision is correct.... Even can ommkara accept her decision... What happens with ruvya... And what about Rudy's doubt... Can he success to find the truth...