×××

"Why don't you  get the speaker, Donghyuck?" One of his classmates suggested.

"Yeah, you're strong, right?"

Donghyuck looked around and realized nobody wanted to do the task. They were in their P.E. class, about to do some aerobics. The problem was, they needed the speaker to play the music. The class leader was supposed to fetch it from the administration office before they changed clothes. Stupid Jeno forgot to do it, and now pretending to pay attention to his friend's chatter about the new Avengers trailer.

"Me?" Donghyuck pointed at himself. Why should he do it? It was Jeno's responsibility.

"Yeah, you'll do it, right? We're all friends, right?"

"B-but the speaker is big—"

"You can do it. We know you can."

Donghyuck gulped. The administration office was on the other side of the school, and he had to go upstairs to the third floor. Could he do it on his own? Carrying a large speaker on his own so his class could proceed their class.

"Then what are you guys going to do? Sitting here, all chilling while talking about the latest movie?"

Everyone turned their head towards Renjun, who was laying down on the bleachers with his eyes closed.

"You're not helping either, slacker."

Renjun's eyes shot opened and turned his attention towards the guy who called him a slacker. Renjun got up from his position and walked to Donghyuck, who looked anxious and confused.

"Said the one who refused to get it on his own and tell the kid whom he got the answer of math homework from to do it." Renjun snatched Donghyuck's wrist, while looking down at the guy. "Next time you're about to say shit about me, you better check yourself first. You're no better than me, in fact you're worse. Go get yourself a mirror, I bet you have one at home. If you don't, go fucking buy one."

Nobody moved a muscle. Renjun had never snapped at a person like that, and the scene pretty much intimidated the whole class.

"Let's go, Donghyuck."

Donghyuck didn't say anything as Renjun pulled him outside of the gym, and let go when they entered the school building.

"You didn't have to do that." Donghyuck murmured. He was walking three steps behind Renjun.

"How long are you going to pretend that you're not tempted to crack their skulls open and see what the fuck is going on in their small brain?"

They stopped in the middle of the staircases. Donghyuck looked up at Renjun, still with his straight face. The only thing different about how Renjun looked was his eyes. Those eyes softened when he said those words.

"I—I don't—"

Renjun took a few steps down the stairs until he was next to Donghyuck. "How long are you going to cover up your hands?"

Donghyuck automatically pulled down the sleeves of his cardigan (he never took it off), but Renjun stopped him from doing so. In fact, Renjun pushed it up until it reached Donghyuck's elbows.