Chapter 2

"What do you think?" I ask as Loki walks into our room. The bed is at sea of black, with a silver frame and black drapes. The flooring is black tile with a outline of a box, with a line cutting it in half. It is supposed to resemble a T with two mirror imaged Ls.

The bath and wash room is in sight of the bed, as I asked for no privacy. The sight from the opening is the bifrost. The wall that holds the door, is stocked with books.

"Thor?" He looks around, before stating "This is four times bigger than my old home. You realize that, right?"

"I am to spoil my pet." I declare and he gives a weak smile, before pressing his lips into a fine line "What's wrong?"

"May I retrieve something from my old room?" He asks, biting his lip, nervously "Frigga gave it to me, over a millennia ago."

"Go ahead." I smile, before declaring "I'll be out, with the warrior three, and Sif. I will see you at the feast, announcing your return to the castle."

When Odin disowned Loki, he announced that he was not of royalty on Asgard, but of Jotun royalty. Of course, people found Loki was adopted.

He nods, before turning away.

~

As I walk into the warrior lounge, I find the four of them talking about the storm that started not two minute ago. When they spot me, they drop on a knee "Don't." I insist, and they stand.

"There's to be a feast." Sif states, before stepping "May I ask the reason for celebration, my king?"

"I have taken someone for submission." I declare and their jaws drop open "Yes, I will announce it to the whole kingdom."

Fandral steps forward with a look of confusion "May we ask who the maiden is? We weren't aware you had one sleeping in your chambers."

"We've already our chamber." I state, before smiling "You will meet my pet at the feast. It is to be a surprise."

At this moment, Heimdall walks into the room with a smile "My king! I wish you may of centuries with your servant."

"You know who the maiden is?" Volstagg asks, stepping towards Heimdall "We deserve to know."

Heimdall shares a look with me, before explaining to me "The flag is being hung over the throne. Your robes are in your chamber. I believe your servant is already there."

"Yes, it is getting rather close to time for the feast, isn't it?" I ask and he agrees "Well, I should suspend you be there?"

"Yes, my king." they say in unison, before I turn and leave.

~

"Loki?" I ask as I step into our room. He sits on the edge of the bed, frantically closing a book "What is it?"

"Private." he says, before placing it on his side table "And it will stay that way, as it's enchanted."

"Understood." I nod, before taking in his change in appearance. His hair is slicked back. He wears black and silver robes "You look ravishing."

"Are you in need of my services?" he asks and I shake my head "Then you better get dressed, my king."

After a long bath, I start to get dressed. After I am dressed, I turn to Loki "Are you coming with me, or do you need a minute?"

"I'll be there in a moment." he nods and I leave him be.

~

When I walk into the feast, eyes fall on me "Return to your business." I sit at the head of the table and start to drink my ale.

Sif gasps "Is that Loki?" My eyes lock on him as he weaves through a sea of people "Thor, where did he get those clothes? He's a stable boy!"

Loki stops when he reaches me "My king." he takes a knee and declares "It is my honor to be in your presence."

A smirk plays across my lips and I remind "We've talked about this." the warrior three and Sif give an odd look as Loki smirks up at me "There's the trickster."

Loki sits in his seat as I place an ale in front of him "Is that mine or yours?" I hand it to him and he takes a drink, before placing it back.

I take in his expressions, before asking "You look nervous?" he nods and I place my hand on his back "Why are you nervous?"

"Maybe because the whole kingdom is here to see I'm a whore!" he whispers and my friends eyes go wide "I go from prince, to stable boy, to sleeping with you to get back into the castle! People think that odd, you know that right?"

"Could be worse. We could be related." I smirk, getting an annoyed look for him "Oh, come on! It's not that bad!" I take his hand and shrug "We both enjoy ourselves, don't we?"

A blush creeps over his face and he sighs "Yes."

As people start to whisper about Loki sitting in the submissive seat, a question crosses my mind "What's that book?"

He takes another sip, before licking his lips "I wish not to tell you." I raise an eyebrow to him, and so do my friends "Just because I'm submissive to you in private, doesn't mean I need to tell you everything." I scoff at his audacity, before he declares "I'm going to head out early. I should be back by the time you get to return to our quarters."

I smirk at him and ask "May I ask were you're going?"

"A few places." he states, before looking to me "I'll tell you when I desire to tell you." He smirks at my surprise "You are a king! Someone should be able to tell you no! Why shouldn't I be that person?"

"That is true." I state, before gripping his shoulder "Be warned, there is a line to be drawn between your authority and mine. Cross that line..." I tighten my grip, then let him go, before squeezing his thigh.

He takes a nice long drink of Ale, before asking "When does the feast begin?" but he's soon answered by the kitchen maids bringing food to the table.

As the feast commences, Loki eats very little, before placing his fork down and wiping his mouth "Are you done?" I ask and he nods "Didn't eat much."

"Enough to satisfy." he states, before standing "Excuse me."

Once he's gone, the four turn to me "Are you insane?" Sif hisses "You can't trust him! He's probably on the way to the relics as we speak!"

"I have someone watching him." I remark before explaining "I trust him."

"How will you find a queen, if everyone thinks your gay?" Fandral asks, before pointing out "You'll need an heir."

After thinking about it, I shrug. I've missed him for so long. I don't really want to be with anyone else.