Damage

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed in a hotel room. Jongdae was busy with his laptop and Minseok was drinking a glass of wine while enjoying the view of tall buildings outside the hotel.

Seeing me regain consciousness, Minseok approached me and gave me an envelope, he said, "Thank you for your hard work. Here is your 10.000 dollars. You can leave now." "Eh? I haven't done anything yet," I said confusedly. 

Suddenly Jongdae said, "Hyungnim (big brother), please come here and take a look at these photos." Minseok walked away from me and approached Jongdae to see the photos on Jongdae's laptop. "Good! You can print it now," said Minseok.

I opened the envelope and counted my money. Jongdae inserted the photos he had printed into an envelope and said, "Hyungnim, I'm done now. Let's get out of here." Minseok drank up his wine, then he walked out of the hotel room followed by Jongdae. I also left the hotel.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 week later.

When I was walking towards my house at night, suddenly 2 men ambushed me from behind. They silenced my mouth with a handkerchief and tied up my hands and feet, then they put me in a sack forcibly. They put me in their car then took me somewhere.

I was removed from the sack by those 2 men and they left me alone in a painting gallery without releasing my ties. A guy showed up and said, "You messed up with the wrong person." 

I stared at the guy confusedly because I didn't know him and never met him before

I stared at the guy confusedly because I didn't know him and never met him before. The guy walked approaching me then removed the handkerchief from my mouth. The guy clutched my jaw and asked, "Who do you work for?" "I don't know what you are talking about," I said. 

The guy let go of my jaw and then took out a few photos from his suit and threw it on my face. When the photos fell to the floor, I saw myself with him on the bed in the photo. I became shocked and mumbled in confusion, "How is this possible?... How can these photos exist?"

The guy took out his cellphone from his suit pocket and made a call. The guy spoke angrily on the phone, "Come here right now!! You and I need to talk!!" Then the guy ended the call.

The guy stared at me and asked, "How much money did he give you to ruin my public image?" "Money?... Wait a second... Does this have something to do with my 10.000-dollar job?... Damn you, Kim Minseok! I'm gonna kill you when I see you later," I said in my heart, then I yelled at the guy, "I don't know what you are talking about!!" The guy slapped me very hard. Blood flowed out of my lips' corner and I looked down to avoid his angry stare. The guy squatted near me, he pulled my hair to lift my face, I looked up to see him and he licked the blood at the corner of my lips.

Suddenly another guy showed up and said in a loud voice, "Wow wow wow! ... Guess who is here! ... Our prospective governor, Kim Junmyeon! ... Aren't you busy with your campaign? How can you have free time to spend with a young lady here?"  

Junmyeon shouted angrily, "Shut up!!! You think you can defeat me in election by doing this to me???" Junmyeon's voice echoed in the gallery

A beautiful lady showed up and asked, "What's going on here?" The beautiful lady glanced at me and asked Junmyeon, "Who is she?" Junmyeon asked nervously, "Honey, why did you come here?" The beautiful lady who turned out to be Junmyeon's wife replied, "Kris oppa told me to come here."

The guy who turned out to be the older brother of Junmyeon"s wife said to Junmyeon's wife, "The young lady over there is your husband's cheating girlfriend." Junmyeon's wife asked her older brother, "Kris oppa, what are you talking about?" "Go and take a look at those photos," said Kris.

Junmyeon's wife approached me and picked up one of the photos on the floor to see it. She slapped me while yelling, "Damn you whore!!!" She looked at Junmyeon angrily and shouted, "I want to get divorce!! And don't expect my father to support you in election!!"

Junmyeon's wife left with anger. Junmyeon chased his wife while shouting, "Honey! Listen to me! I was framed by your brother!! I don't know her! Honey, please wait!!" Kris walked out from the gallery with a triumphant laugh.

I tried to stand up with my hands and feet still tied. I jumped to the exit. Before I reached the exit, Junmyeon had returned. Junmyeon carried me on his shoulder forcibly. My head was upside down and I hit Junmyeon's back with my both hands that still tied while shouting, "Let me go!! ... Help!!!"

Junmyeon took me to the basement and tied me to a pole. Junmyeon stared at me with a gaze full of anger. I asked in fear, "What are you going to do?" Junmyeon took off his belt, then he started whipping me while shouting angrily, "You have made me lose everything!! You have to pay all the damage you caused! You damn whore!!" I groaned in pain every time Junmyeon's belt hit my body. My clothes were torn and my skin started to bleed but Junmyeon continued to whip me to release his anger until I fainted.