Oogway's last teaching?

It was a bright and sunny day in the Valley of Peace. Joy filled the area as calmness was a blanket over the citizens. It had been a while since Tai Lung's defeat. The damage from that battle had been cleaned up due to the help of the palace, the citizens, the Furious 5, Po, and (y/n).
     After the cleanup was done everything was back to normal. The citizens went back to their jobs and helping one another. The Furious 5, Po, and (y/n) were back to training in the palace. And Fang was back in Gongmen training with a few other masters.
     Currently 2 kids were playing in front of the Palace. A young white furred rabbit holding a Po action figure, and a pink skinned piglet with an (y/n) action figure. They smiled, laughing as they waved the action figures through the air as if they were both fighting.
     The rabbit boy held the Po action figure still as he spoke excitedly, "And then, the Dragon Warrior and the Jade Warrior joined the Furious 5!"
     The piglet smiled as they waved the (y/n) action figure infront of the Po figure, "And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!"
     Tapping the two figurines together, the rabbit deepened his voice, "Enough talk, lets fight!" Making the two figurines bow, they then proceeded to bump the two into each other creating action fighting noises.
     But they came to a halt them they started hearing pounding and muffled voices. The young rabbit's ears flicked towards the door as he gasps, "Listen! Listen, you can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!" As he said so, he pointed his left paw towards the palace doors, while both children turned to look excitedly.
     But unknown to the rabbit and piglet, is that the legendary team...wasn't practicing. A mixture of the Furious Five's and (y/n) voices could be heard in shocked and encouraged mixtures. A pounding resonated with it in a rhythmic pattern as if it was counting.
     Shocked looked came from them as they watched Po fill his muzzle and and mouth with beanbuns. Viper, though wanting to look away, peaked her right eye open to watch Po. Crane, Tigress, and Monkey had their mouths and beak agape. Mantis took a few steps toward Po, "How is he doing that with his face!?"
     (Y/n) watched laughing as Po put a shining beanbun in his mouth before slamming the table, "Thirty-eight beanbuns!" He then stood smiling victoriously at the 6 infront of him.
     Grins plastered their nuzzles and beak as they looked at Po. Mantis getting closer as his eyes seemed to get a little wider, "Yes! New record! You monster!"
     Monkey then leaned forward with the bowl and pushed it towards Po, "Keep going! Hit 40!"
     Crane shook his head as he smiled, "He'll never hit 40!"
     Taking the challenge, Po took 2 from the bowl and held them up with chopsticks, talking muffled through beanbuns, "You got it buddy. I'm gonna get to 40!"
     This time Tigress took a steps forward and challenged, "Do it!"
     Po, who was staring back nodded, "No problem!" Opening his mouth wider he placed the 2 in his mouth and cheered. As he did so he tried to close his mouth, the 5 and (y/n) leaning forward shocked. "Yeah! Yeah!" He then raised a finger, "In a minute!" With a final try he closed his mouth and laughed through it.
     Everyone now cheering as he jumped back small steps with his arms raised victoriously. Getting an idea, (y/n) smirked and got up before walking up next to Po, "Well done Po!" With that said, she hit him on the back, causing him to send the beanbuns shooting out like bullets towards the others.
     The cheering almost stopped instantly as they began getting hit. Tigress though easily dodged by letting them hit her paw. (Y/n) then looked up at Po with a big grin on hee muzzle, "Your training has paid off."
     Leaning on the table, Po chuckled as he looked back down at (y/n), "Thank-" Stopping midsentence, his ears pricked as he stood straight hearing the echo of a bell, "-Oh! Master Shifu. Gotta go cya later!" As he spoke he sped walked to the open entrance before turning around to the 6, "You'll save those for me right?"
     A slight look of worry dusted his face and (y/n) called out to him, "We'll keep them secured!" As Po was now out of sight, she smiled and turned before accidentally walking into Tigress. Ever since Po and (y/n) had defeated Tai Lung, Tigress had become kinder and one of (y/n)'s closest friends.
     They would talk to each other when Po wasn't around, and they would help each other with training and sparring. But when (y/n) looked up at Tigress, she was slightly confused of the smirk on her muzzle, "What?"
     The taller feline rolled her amber eyes playfully before patting (y/n)'s shoulder, "So when are you going to tell him?"
     Heat rose underneath the (fur/c) wolf's fur, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."
     When she tried to walk away, she was stopped as Tigress had a slight grip on her shoulder, "A few days after Christmas, when you had taken your necklace off to train I noticed that the back of yours says 'Love' on it. So when are you going to tell him your feelings?"
     (Y/n) momentarily froze up in shock before looking away, "I-I don't know yet. I want him to find out first though, so then I have some time to figure out how to say it."
     Shaking her head, Tigress let go of her, "Fine. It doesn't sound like a good idea, but if that's what you want then so be it." Motioning with her tail towards the door, she chuckled softly, "You might wanna go after Po. You know he's gonna need help to find Shifu."
     (Y/n) nodded, giggling softly as she got on all fours and ran out the door, "No doubt he'll need me." She then chased after Po's scent, surprised that he knew the way this time to get to Shifu. By the time she had reached him, he was halfway up the mountain on a trail.
     Slowing down her steps, (Y/n) grinned playing before she began stalking the panda. Her tail swaying behind her as she leaped onto a boulder, and trotted ahead. When in the right position, she stopped and waited for the right moment.
     Though what she didn't know, was that Po had heard her leap onto the rock. The unmistakable sound of her claws clicking slightly gave her away. He hid a smirk as he walked infront of where (y/n) would be. Before (y/n) could attempt to scare him, Po suddenly spun around and yelled, scaring the tail off (y/n).
     A startled yelp escaped (y/n)'s muzzle as she slipped and fell off the boulder...into Po's arms. The fur on her body stood tall in surprise as she snapped her head up to look at her best friend, her crush, "H-How!?"
     Po grinned as he stood her on two paws, "Your claws gave you away! They were making these tapping noises on the rock."
     Raising a paw, (y/n) placed it on her muzzle, shaking her head as she smiled, "I thought I was able to scare you this time."
     Po only shrugged as he continued walking, "Well you gotta train better to be more silent." As he said that, he turned his head towards her, a slight smirk plastered on his muzzle.
     (Y/n)'s jaw almost fell as she ran up to his side, "Oh yeah! Well you gotta learn to be stealthier!"
     Playfully rolling his eyes, Po looked at her, "Oh I can prove that I can be more stealthier than you." He then got into a stance and started moving forward, "Watch this. I'll be stealthy till we reach Master Shifu."
     Giggling softly, (y/n) nodded, "Ok then. I wish you luck."
     Po then began moving back on the train towards the cave. As he did, he was making small fighting sounds as he climbed a boulder and did rolls to avoid 'attackers'. Though before he could reach the open area, he gasped in shock as he accidentally tripped and fell into a puddle of water.
     When he stood back up, he shook the water off and looked at the laughing wolf, "Yeah yeah. Wait till karma gets ya."
     Before (y/n) could respond, she yelped in shock as cold water was sprayed onto hey, "H-Hey!"
     Po then laughed as he turned amd started running. When he turned back to glance at (y/n), his eyes widened as he tripped over his feet. When (y/n) got caught with the falling panda, they both ended up rolling down the mossy rocks.
     While they were headed over, it was silent in the cave. Occasionally a water droplet would roll of the rearing dragons statues nose and into the waters below to create a calming echo throughout it. A slight ways away from the statue sat the Red Panda, Master Shift.
     He was sat on a mossy rock in the middle of the water breathing slowly. His ears would move slightly to the sounds of the droplets as he whispered to himself, "Inner peace." Letting a breath out, he took another slow one in as he whispered again, "Inner peace."
     But what knocked away the calmness of the cave, was the splashing of Po and (y/n), who had managed to stop in the water laughing. Master Shift slouched, sighing softly as he regained focus, "Inner peace."
     After standing up, Po and (y/n) jogged/trotted over some rocks and into the open. Po panted softly as he stopped at the edge of the water, "Master Shifu...huah Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates? Vandals(?) of Volcano Mountain? Whatever it is I'll take them down. Cause I am in a mood. I need to get something down, you know what I mean?"
     As Po was speaking, Shifu stood straight and folded his paws over the other. His wide ears perked, concentrated on the sounds around him. When Po and (y/n) realized what Shifu was doing he asked confused, "Uhh..What are you doing?"
     Taking a deep breath, Shifu answered calmly with closed eyes, "One of Master Oogway's final teachings.." Opening his eyes, he, Po, and (y/n) looked up at a stalactite. On the stalactite a water droplet slowly slipped from the base of it.
     As now only Po and (y/n) watched the droplet, Shifu looked down closing his eyes. When he heard the droplet hit the ground in front of him, he moved his right foot forward in a circle, gently dragging it in front then behind him. His arms rotated in a circular motion before reaching with his right paw, catching a droplet in his paw, maintaining its sphere-like shape.
     With the droplet in his paw, he elegantly moved his arms and body, moving the water to the other paw now steering the droplet up his arm. After bringing it back down, he kneeled to the moss and strecthed his paw, letting the water glide onto a small plant, then off the leaf into the water.
     (Y/n)'s (fur/c) tail wagged excitedly as she and Po watched it all amazed. Po tapped his feet at the amazement, "Hu woah.. Ohuhuhuhuh! Awesome!" He then looked between the water and Shifu gawking a little, "How..did you do that?"
     Shifu watched him smiling with his paws folded together, "Inner peace."
     Tilting her head, (y/n) took a step forward, "Inner peace-"
     Before she could finish Po interrupted her, "That's cool! Inner peace of what?"
     Shifu smiled closing his eyes in thought before turning to the two, "It is the next phase of your training, of both of yours. Every master-" within a blink of an eye he disappeared and reappeared behind them, "-must find his path-" when the two went to look at him, he reappeared again on a small rock in the water, "-To inner peace."
     In his paws he spun Master Oogway's staff before holding it behind him for the two to see, "Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave like this." Leaping forward, he spun the staff before balancing it perfectly as he landed on the rounded edge standing on one foot, "Without the slightest taste of food or water-"
     He paused and looked at Po as his stomach growled. (Y/n) giggled softly as Po rested his paws on his rumbling stomach asking, "Or?" He then tapped his paw tips as Shifu answered
     "-Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did." He then looked over at the two, "Po. (Y/n). The day you were chosen to be the legendary warriors, was the worst day of my life. By far, nothing else came close." Po's face dropped a little as (y/n) watched Shifu's reaction to his own memories.
     "It was the worst, most painful, mind destroying horrible moment I have ever experienced." As he said that a chill ran up through him causing him to shiver before recollecting himself with a smile, "But once I realized the problem was not either of you, but within me. I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe."
     Po's ears pricked as his paws hung to his sides, "So that's it? We just need inner peace? My inner's are already super super peaceful. So all I need to do, is just get this thing going." A determined look crossed Po's features as he jogged a little in place, "Inner peace, you're going down! Now show me what you were doing there with your feet? I saw you do sorta of a fancy foot thing."
     (Y/n) giggled softly as she nudged Po with her hip, "Po I doubt he is talking about stomachs."
     Po smiled and as he was about to speak, a familiar tiger leaped onto the rock behind them, "Po! (Y/n)! Bandits! Approaching the musicians village!" Turning to her left she pointed in the direction before looking at the three.
______________________________________
     Ok guys I have something to say. This chapter took longer for me than expected to write XD
     It took me so long to figure out how to write Shifu's part. Like 5 or 4 paragraphs for him! And I'm only at the 6:28 mark of the movie in writing this XD
     So I hope y'all have fun reading this!