The Shot Taken

I want to say in this is a duet! So the Bold is Fang, normal is you! And underline is both!

Also I am super sorry for the wait! I've been trying to find the right song and with college I've had to deal with school work! I'm glad to finally get this chapter done cause this one HURT to write! I hope you all enjoy!
_____________________________________________
     As Boss separated the bandits into their groups, he pushed (Y/n) towards Fang, "Go on.. Don't be scared of her. Go on and tell her what you think!" He laughed as a few of the others backed away, being pushed into two groups.
     (Y/n) grunted as she was pushed, stumbling a little before ending up on her knee next to Fang. Her (e/c) eyes widening a little at a closer look at her form. Her body was skinny, it didn't look like they were feeding her well, and her bandages were dirty, her fur glistening from how tired she was.
     But when Fang looked at her, that's when it hit the most, her eyes were dull with exhaustion, but there was still a glint of hope in them. Frowning softly, (Y/n) leaned forward to Fang's ears, whispering low to her, "We're escaping tonight.. Just don't attack Boss.."
     For a moment it didn't seem Fang reacted until her right ear flicked, whispering back to her in question, "What are you doing down here?... You should be up there with Po..." Her mixed eyes moved to look back into (Y/n)'s, "You both should be fighting Shen.."
     (Y/n)'s ears flattened, leaning back slowly before whispering back, "We can't fight without you..." Looking back at the other bandits, she looked over at Boss and nodded slightly, the others not catching it.
     Boss glanced over to her, catching the nod before opening the door pushing some of the bandits forward, "Get going! You are getting the wood from up top!" Turning to the rest, his eyes narrowed slightly, "And the rest of you are to guard her.." With that said, he walked out after the young group who walked out.
     Staying in her spot, she looked over the chains, spotting where they were connected to the ground. Moving closer, she placed one of her paws on the metal plate, her ears perked up hearing the door closing. For a few seconds the only sounds were footsteps fading away until it was complete silence.
     The other wolves looked at (Y/n) and Fang, not too sure why (Y/n) was staying so close to the master calmly. One of them stepped towards the two, placing his paw on (Y/n)'s shoulder, "H-Hey, I think it's time to give her some space."
     Narrowing her eyes at the touch, (Y/n) lifted her paw before slamming it back down, letting out a small quick bark at the chain. The force of the hit and from her voice cracked the edge of the chain, detaching it from the flooring.
     Upon contact Fang lunged past the fearful wolves and to the door, baring her fangs to them, "You all are too young for this life of crime and robbery.. If you wish to change I will give you this last chance.. Or do you wish for us to knock you all to the ground?" She motioned to (Y/n), stepping towards the young wolves with her tail raised.
     They were all frozen, shaking in their spots before one by one they dropped their weapons. Nodding softly to them, Fang walked over and lowered her head to their heights, "Listen.. We're leaving now.. If you really want to come with us then show us and fight with us.." And with that said, she turned to (Y/n), the grey on her muzzle fading back to it's black color as she nodded to her.
     Nodding back, (Y/n) removed her disguise before turned to the door and pushed it open. To her surprise, it wasn't Fang who walked through first, it was the young bandits instead. In their paws were their weapons, up and ready to take on the older bandits. Stopping not far ahead, they checked their way out before looking back at Master Fang and (Y/n) with a nod and whisper, "The coast is clear."
     Fang walked up next to (Y/n), catching her attention with a paw on her shoulder, "You ready?"
     She smiled, her (f/c) ears perking forward as she nodded, "I was born ready."
     With that said, the two warriors turned and ran ahead of the group. Running out of the hallway, they made their way before catching the attention of the other wolves. Letting the younger ones fight first, (Y/n) watched Fang lung in first, starting the song, "We're not like no wolves you've met before!~ We're running for the front, when you're all running for the door!~"
      Spotting a bandit running to her from behind, (Y/n) jumped in and kicked him out into another bandit, "And we won't sit down won't back out!~ You can never shut us up 'cause!~ We're on a mission-"
     Perking up, Fang grabbed two swords and turned, tossing one of them to the (f/c) wolf chiming in, "-And we won't quit now!~" She clashed her sword with a a bandit, stepping towards him baring her fangs, "In a world full of followers, I'll be a leader!~"
     "In a world full of doubters, I'll be a believer!~" She stepped to her words, spinning a step as she defending herself from a swing, "I'm stepping out without a hesitation!~"
     Fang glanced over, her ears perking up as she noticed the path being opened up for them to bolt through. Grabbing onto a box, she turned and threw it at a bandit before pointing, "Because the battle's already been won!~"
     Showing back the bandit, (Y/n) ran alongside Fang down the middle, wolves coming in from both sides, "I'm sold out! I'm no longer living just for myself!~"
     Fang tossed her sword away, stepping with (Y/n) before flipping, dodging the slash of a sword, "Running after Jesus with my whole heart!~"
     With a swift movement, (Y/n) knocked down a bandit in front of her before sliding under a swing, "And now I'm ready to shout! I am sold out!~"