Encounter

"Pete, are you not done yet? We don't want to be late. Everything you need is in the van. All you need is to bring yourself to the place." Noh shouted to the guy who is taking forever to get out of the bathroom.

"I'm done!" Pete replied while emerging out of the bathroom with a simple light blue shirt and faded ripped jeans. Even with the simple clothes, he looks utterly beautiful.

But one thing did not go unnoticed to his manager, as he approached the beautiful creature.

"Why do you have this dark lines under your eyes? Did you stay up watching those series again?" Noh asked accusingly.

"I did not! I just a hard time sleeping last night but did not watch any of those. You know I'm a responsible individual." Pete said in defense, looking like a child who was caught doing something bad.

"That charm won't work on me! But are you thinking of something? Do you have a problem that I'm not aware of?" Noh asked seriously.

He knows this person doesn't know how to lie. That's why fans love him and why he will sometimes get in trouble with the press and him, as a manager, will need to sort it always.

Pete suddenly remembered the boredom that has been eating him alive for quite sometime now. However, he decided to not let his manager-bestfriend know because he thinks it's just a phase that would eventually go.

"None at all! Maybe I was just too tired yesterday. Let's go." Pete answered while making his way out to his apartment and to van.

Noh followed with a serious and worried expression, but decided not to pry.

The event went smoothly like always.
Pete was out-of-this-world handsome in his red suit.
Pete was accomodating and sweet like always.
He showered them with smiles and replies that would make everyone melt in his charm.

Noh was watching from the sidelines and wondering, "when did his bestfriend become a sweet talker like this? He is basically like a host than an actor or model!" he chuckled with the thought.

Pete and Noh are on their way to the parking when the saw a lot of fans and press was waiting for them.

"Will you accommodate them?" Noh asked, seeing how tired Pete was already.

"Yeah, maybe for fifteen minutes. I can do it." Pete replied still smiling.

Noh started to walk to the crowd to inform them that they have to leave in fifteen minutes.

As Pete stood infront of his fans, smiling, answering questions and accepting gifts. The press made their way in to the front and that's when it started to get messy.

"Pete, how true is it that you slept with one of the most sought after bachelor tycoon? And eversince that he has been giving you favors, like that van of yours." A reporter asked unshamed.

The fans abashed with the sudden attack to their idol. They were fuming in hatred and shouting "boos" and "rants" to the reporter.

"I did not do such a thing. And if ever I did, I would have done it because I love that person and not because of money. Unfortunately, I don't know any bachelor tycoon. Maybe you can introduce me to one? And that van, I bought it for myself as present last year." Pete replied in his most polite tone and honest smile.

His actions and wittiness irritated the press most of the time because they can't seem to put dirt on this handsome guy.

His honest smile almost broke his fans' hearts because they felt that their angel was hurt.

When the reporter try to ask him another question, the fans meddled accusing them of being disrespectful to Pete. The commotion started, the hotel staff and security has to go in-between.

Pete was looking at everything happening infront of him, all he really wanted was to get out of the building.

But he knows he is the cause of this and so he still try his best to appease his following until he caught Noh's signal to leave.

Noh is also talking to the fans, reporters, staffs and security to handle the situation.

Pete hesistated since he doesn't want to leave his bestfriend in the middle of it. But Noh's glare was scarier than the mob of reporters and fans.

He can't help but to be amaze still on how reliable his manager is. He started to back off when he realized that their van was on the other side of the mob.

"Stupid Noh! How do you expect me to cross this mob unnoticed? And you still keep glaring at me like that."  Pete protested in his mind.

He saw that at the farthest part of the area has a car parked there. He slowly moves towards it, crouched from one car to another.

He sat on the ground, making sure to hide himself and decided to wait there until the commotion has settled.
But then a person was approaching the car. The owner motioned to open the car.

"What will I do?"  Pete was on panic mode. The commotion is still going on and if this car leaves, he will not have anywhere to hide anymore.

"He seems to have not noticed me yet."

With all the courage Pete has, he grabbed the owner's hand.

"P', is this you car? Please let me in."

Pete pleaded in a manner that he knows no one, even that nasty reporter, could ever say no to him.

-----------