"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome. Captain America." He says, turning to look at Wanda, pointing at Steve, "Hey I know you too. You're great. Holy shit, you're Peyton Stark." Scott says when he turns back around again. I chuckle.

"Actually it's Peyton Stark-Rogers. Hi Scott." I say, giving him a wave. Wanda's widen and she looks at Steve and then me.

"Good for you! Look, I know you know a lot of super people so thanks for thinking of me. Hey man!" Scott says, pointing at Sam.

"What's up tic tac?" Sam asks, which makes all of us look at Sam, a little confused. Didn't realize he knew Scott enough to give him a nickname. He doesn't have friends outside of us.

"Hey good to see you. Uh what happened last time-" Scott starts, but Sam cuts him off.

"It was a great audition. It'll never happen again." Sam says, smirking. I raise an eyebrow at Sam.

"They tell you what we are up against?" Steve asks, making the situation serious once more.

"Something about some psycho assassins?"

"We are outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted criminal." Steve explains as I walk back to the bug, opening the trunk. I'm still focused on the conversation, but we can't lallygag.

"Yeah, what else is new." Scott says with a shrug.

"We should get moving." Bucky calls out, to which I nod.

"Got a chopper lined up." Clint says before a warning goes off over the intercom in some language. I look at Bucky as I pull out his designated suit.

"They're evacuating the airport." He translates and I toss him his suit. Bucky catches it with his metal hand, nodding a thank you in my direction.

"It has to be Tony." I say as I pull out my red suit. He's really being safer, huh? Completely different from before.

"Stark?"

"Suit up." Steve commands before turning around. He grabs his suit as I kick off my shoes, "You sure you still want to do this? Especially since now you're going to be fighting your brother?"

"Steve, I already married you. I'm not going to leave you now. And besides, I've been fighting Tony since I was three. It's just recently he's been able to maybe have a chance at beating me." I say with a smile as I take off my clothes and pull on my red suit, zipping it up. He starts putting on his as well. We are speaking low enough just for each other to hear, but I know Bucky with his super soldier hearing can hear us.

"I'm just making sure." He says softly in response. I nod, pulling on my boots, throwing my clothes into the car. Sharon still had our marriage certificate for safekeeping. Who knows if we are going to see that again.

"Peyton Rogers has a real nice ring to it." Steve says with a smile as finishes putting on his suit. I laugh and kiss him before he puts on his mask. When we pull away, Sam and Bucky are smirking at us. I flip them both off.

-

Steve and I run out together towards the chopper, but before we can do anything, my brother fires a projectile at it. Both Rhodey and Tony land in front of us.

"Wow it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Isn't it weird?" Tony asks as his face plate slides up.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey says in response.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, The psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve attempts to explain just as the Black Panther jumps down.

"Captain. Miss Stark." T'Challa greets us. It takes everything in me to not correct him. Not the place, nor the time.