Drunken Best Friends

Y/n's POV

I followed Princeton down the street and to the bar around the corner from our house.

I was *this* close to going in until I remembered................

*Flashback*

y/n:Prince, I vow to never step foot into a bar again, because if I do,I no matter how much I try to fight the urge,I'm going to get a drink, then that will keep leading to more.

*Flashback Over*

I vowed that I would never step foot into my addiction's main home, a bar.

I didn't want to go but my best friend was sad and I really felt bad for him.

I went in the entrance as the fresh smell of alcohol hit my nose.I then started to crave until I saw my best friend sitting at a table being delivered a full bottle of Ciroc, the $20 bottle.

I

I stood exactly in front of the the table he was sitting at and watched prince chug down 1/4 of the bottle like it was water.

tears were rolling down his face,never ending.he looked so miserable. he took another  couple of chugs which left him with only half of a bottle.

he was already drunk.

he picked up the bottle and started to walk noticing me standing there with eyes full of sorrow.

he had the same eyes but his was bloodshot red.

Y/n:prince I'm so sorry for everything,I'm sorry for making you cheat,I'm sorry about not talking to you,I'm just so very sorry prince -starts to cry- I missed y-you.

Prince:y/n don't b-be sorryyyyyyy, you lovveee meee and thaatss allll that mattttterrsss.

he slured each and every last word but I can tell he knew what he was saying.

Prince:I haavve too t-tell you s-something tooooo.

Y/n:go ahead,t-tell me.

Prince:I l-(throws up)

Y/n:okay prince save it for later, we just have to get you to my house.

I grabbed prince and placed his arm around my shoulder,guiding him out the bar and to her house.

(no need for a cab if it's only 2 blocks and around the corner)

When we got to my house I walked prince upstairs and laid him on the bed he got himself comfortable and drifted off to sleep.

I went downstairs to get something to eat.I was so hungry from the lng day I had.

I opened my fridge and I was staring right at one thing that was not food.it was that bottle of Ciroc. it's been a while since I drank.

I grabbed out the bottle and got some hot pockets.I placed 3 of them in the microwave.

I got a large cup and and got out the 2 liter fanta pineapple soda. I filled half of the cup with soda and the other half with Ciroc.

by this time, my hot pockets were done. I took them out of the microwave and went to my living room.I placed the hot pockets in front of me on my half broken coffee table.and sat down on my dented couch.

I took a sip of the drink I just made and hissed a little at the burn it left in my throat,I started taking more sips,then it turned from sips to gulps.next thing you know the cup was done.

it felt like nothing was happening. I felt completely normal.but then I spoke too soon.the minute I stood up from the couch my head started spinning like if I could notice the rotation of the earth. I could hardly keep my balance as I stumbled to the kitchen.

I kinda liked this feeling.it makes me feel like I'm in a dream.when I finally made it to the kitchen I opened up the fridge and grabbed the bottle refilling my cup with the same drink I made before.

this time instead of sipping I gulped it down.I felt heat takeover my body and I felt more dizzy.

I finished that last cup within seconds.I pulled my self up the stairs and into my room.I looked at the clock witch said 7:30 A.M. Its been 5 hours and I only drank 2 cups of liquor and soda. wow. I laid on the bed awakening a sober,sexy,gorgeous prince.

Prince:Y/n,are you drunk?

Y/n:yeesss.

Prince:but I thought-

Y/n:wellll I got bored aaanndddd I jusst took 1 cup of liquor.but I had 2 cups filled with half liquor half soda.

Prince:y/n you need to go to sleep.

Y/n:okayyy, I love you.

Prince:ummm.....yeah good night.

Prince left the room and I dozed off to sleep.

This will be the last day that I'M updating slot of my stories, as of tomorrow,I will be following my schedule and releasing my new Royce (Jaysanto) book,I just wrote the schedule on my new imagine in my MB gay one shots book.

Other than that, how'd y'all like the chappie?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Truly Yours, Nene :*