WTH HAPPENED IN HERE !!??

Princeton's POV

"IT AIN'T NUN TO CUT THAT-"

I answered my phone, it was y/n.

~phone convo~

y/n: Hey prince where are you?

Prince:table number six.

y/n:copy I'm on my way now.

Prince:alrighty

~phone convo over~

and with that she hung up.

I really hope this goes well.

y/n's POV

I was walking down my block and went in the cafe to find prince sitting at table six with our favorite kind of coffee, French vanilla mocha.

I took a seat across from him and started to sip my coffee.

y/n: so best what am I here for?

I questioned, pretending like I didn't know.

Prince:Oh c'mon y/n, you know 100% why your here.-gives a straight face-

y/n:OK I know, but let's not talk about this please,it's weird enough that we did it,it was an accident.

Prince:fine. -says in a defeated tone-

we drank the rest of our coffee and then left to chill at my house.

~@ y/n's house~

When we got there my house was a wreck.

Glass broken, pictures shattered,blood all on the floor.

y/n:.WTH HAPPENED IN HERE!!!??

I screamed, walking towards the note on the cracked, glass coffee table.

Dear y/n,

Your probably wondering why the house looks like a wreck,it's cuz me and your stepfather got into a huge argument.were most likely getting a divorce. I'm at the hospital right now because he hit me multiple times in the stomach and it's possible that I might have a miscarriage. so if anything I won't be home for a while.I left my credit card on the counter for you.Im Sorry about everything but I'll be home soon.

Love,Mom.

I read the note and started to tear up.I threw it somewhere behind me and started crying. I really badly wanted a sibling and my mom really badly wanted another child.

Prince:it's okay y/n.- hugs you-

y/n:n-no it's.-sniffs- n-not. -stutters while sobbing-

Prince:please y/n, please don't cry. -starts to cry with you,hugging you tight- I'm so Sorry.

y/n: I always h-hated him from the j-jump. I told my mom that he was an asshole, but she was so lost in love that she didn't listen to me.

I cried,causing prince to cry,feeling bad for me. we cried ourselves to sleep while hugging.

(N/A): SORRY about the short chapter guys but I have something important to do. maybe when I'm done I'll be able to post another chapter later. But I'm doing a cast call for the next chapter. the first person to inbox me their characters:

Name:

Age:

Fav MB member: Roc or Prod. (ray is already taken)

and

Idea to come in the story:

then they will automatically be placed in the story.before the next chapter I will announce the winners usernames.

Vote,follow, and comment readers ty.

Truly Yours, Nene :*