After turning red at the many, many remarks made about the "date" they were on, they finally left. A pigeon decided to peck Chey's black Converse. Chey freaked out and latched onto the nearest thing. Which just happened to be Nico's hand.

Once the pigeon had left, Chey shook her hand from Nico's, turning maroon and making him swear not to utter a word about what had just transpired. Then they turned into a baby clothing store. They found this particular area of shopping to be rather easy. After paying for the clothes, they left and went to go and get ice cream.

Nico took his vanilla ice cream and wiped the tip of it down Chey's nose. Chey retaliated by stuffing her mint chocolate chip cone into Nico's eyes. Needless to say, it was a miracle the clothes stayed dry.

On the other side of town, Abigail and Ryan are trying to sort out the diapers. Ryan gestures to a pack of 80 diapers. Abigail grabs three packs of them.

"Woah, wait," Ryan says, shifting Taylor to his right arm. "We only need one right? Eighty diapers are more than enough to last a month."

"Actually, no," Abigail informs him. "You do know how much babies use the bathroom, right?"

"Uh yeah," Ryan says confidently. "Like once or twice a day!"

"Try ten," Abigail grins.

"Ten?" Ryan exclaims. He looks at Taylor, shocked. "How big is her bladder?"

"Not big," Abigail says boredly. "That's why they poop so much."

"Well, who's supposed to change her diaper?" Ryan asks.

"Uh, you," Abigail replies with a 'duh' voice.

"Me?" Ryan asks. "I don't know how to change a diaper!"

"Guess you'll have to learn, huh?" Ryan groans loudly and Abigail drags him to the baby formula section.

"Why do these all say powdered breast milk?" Ryan asks, staring up at the many tubs of formula.

"Uh, cause it is," Abigail frowns.

"So wait!" Ryan shouts. "All this stuff came from a woman's breast?" Abigail facepalms and says nothing; she just grabs a bunch of tubs and pays for them, quickly leaving the store, ignoring the odd looks they got from customers.

Finally, the six all made their way back to the center of the square with all of the shopping. Merrily and Leo were arguing.

"I think I know what's best, Leo!" Merrily was saying.

"Well if you'd only listen for once in your life!" Leo shouts.

"I don't like being contradicted!" Merrily yells back.

"Well, that makes two of us!" Leo growls. Abigail cooes at the two of them, causing Nico to frown and Leo and Merrily to blush.

Chey and Nico are covered from head to toe in ice cream and Ryan is looking sick, considering he'd just changed his baby's diaper for the first time. The group heads back to Festus to address all of the stuff that had been bought.

Everyone adored the stroller and the basket. Ryan was a bit apprehensive about the blanket but agreed to let Leo add a cereal dispenser to the stroller.

Then they got to the clothes. Everything was black. The mittens and socks were black. The onesies were black. The pajamas were black. Somehow, they'd even managed to find a onesie with the words 'f*&% you' written in white on the front. And PJ's with the words 'Daddy's little b&*%$' on them.

"What is this?" Merrily explodes. "These are not clothes for babies! Where did you even find this stuff?"

"Go to some shady places and you'll find some cool stuff," Chey grins.

Merrily just sighs and turns away and goes back to arguing with Leo on whether or not it was suitable to hold a baby over a cliff while singing the opening theme of Lion King.

----------------------

Okay guys! That was just some fluff for you guys 'cause I'm in a good mood.

*breaks fourth wall*

Leo: The flame throwers were a good idea!

Merrily: No they were not!

Chey: Sup guys.

Me: How'd you get out?

Chey: *hides bobby pin*

Me: Someone do the disclaimer.

David: CheyPaigeFanfic does not own PJO or HoO.

Me: Again, you are supposed to be dead!

David: *finger guns*

Me: *sighs*

Merrily: Please vote and comment!