"Yeah, yeah, thank you, shmank you," He replies, rolling his eyes as he stands. I slapped him across the cheek, pretty hard. "Ow!"

"That was on behalf of Jayden and of course, the universe and myself," I say before curtseying and making my way to my room to brush my teeth. One of them can clean my smoothie bottle.

Once I had finished brushing my teeth, I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. Surprisingly, the high pony made my hair look so much longer. I gave myself a once over and made my way downstairs.

"C'mon, i'm leaving!" I yell out into the house. 

"Wait for me!" Jayden and Tyson replied at the same time.

"Be safe and look out for cars," Noah warned me as he walked into the house as I made my way out. 

"We will," I reply, my mood degrading quickly at the memory of my parents. 

No. 

Bad Arvada.

You must get over their death. You said you would. You don't want to go back to- back to that.

With that mindset, I began to run down the long drive way, following it until it bended around the forest.

I was running by myself on the edge of the forest until Jayden caught up to me, Tyson not far behind.

"You idiot. You forgot to bring a water bottle," Jayden said, huffing a bit from trying to catch up.

"I'll live," I responded, quickening my pace a bit. 

We continued to run in that line consisting of me, Jayden and lastly Tyson for another half an hour until I heard a few cheers coming from the forest. I began to slow down and signalled for Jayden and Tyson to do the same.

"You hear that?" I questioned, puffing. I turned to the forest, waiting for the sound to come again. 

It did.

It sounded like a bunch of people mucking around inside the dense trees - and not in the 'naughty' way.

"It's probably a bird or something. Maybe a wolf. We should keep running before it believes we're dinner," Jayden says, pushing me gently on my lower back.

"Don't be a baby... or stupid. They're humans a.k.a. people," I say, beginning to make my way into the trees.

"Come back here!" Jayden whispered loudly. I disobeyed and continued to wander into the trees. There was more crunching from behind me so i'm guessing Tyson had followed. The boy had a hunger for adventure.

The trees became denser the farther we ventured into the forest. By now, I new Jayden and Tyson had both followed me as I heightened my hearing to direct me to the people.

"We shouldn't go searching for danger. What if they're bikies or if they're slaughtering pigs or something?" Jayden whispered.

"Then it wont be anything new for you," Tyson said and I could hear his smirk on his mouth. "Hey!" Tyson yelled. Turning around, I saw Jayden had jumped on his little brother who was now supporting both their weight. 

Poor Tyson.

Luckily, my older brothers were all built like a tank, each weighing at least 80kg. All my friends back in Australia would swoon over them, paying more attention to them than me. It did make me feel a bit left out but I always pushed it aside.

"Come on boys! You might scare them away!" I complain. They quickly composed themselves and began to follow me. 

The trees were starting to clear and change from average trees to many weeping willows. It was really a nice sight. Abruptly, the willows cleared and I was on the edge of a clearing.