"Oh I'm so glad you decided to join us." I tease as I throw a man over the railing. I know Steve rolled his eyes as me as we make our way towards Bucky. He jumps down again as I grab onto the metal railing and swinging myself down. I kick a man in the face as I land. Bucky jumps down again and Steve looks at me.

"Go." He calls out and I nod, jumping off of the railing and flying down. He runs and jumps off a balcony, landing on a nearby roof. I fly after him.

"I'm with Barnes, Sam, help Steve!" I shout over the comms as I land near Barnes. I'm chasing after Barnes when he is tackled by a man in a cat...suit? The cat man extends his claws and mutter a few curse words as he and Bucky start to fight. I run and grab the man when he slams Bucky into an wall.

"Enough." I shout as the cat man swings around, swiping his very sharp claws at my face. It feels like razors swiping into my skin and I shout in pain. Bucky tackles him off of me as blood runs down my face, leaving my mask in ruins. I take it off, leaving it on the floor. I run and jump up, wrapping my thighs around the cat man's neck, squeezing tightly. He throws me off of him and starts to attack Barnes again until a helicopter firing bullets distracts him. Sam takes care of the helicopter and Bucky runs away, jumping off the building. Steve runs over and helps me up, his eyes widening when he sees the blood and the three claw slashes on my cheek. Regret is written all over his face.

"I'm fine. Get Barnes." I tell him and he nods, running off. I catch my breath before running and jumping off the building, flying off and following the noise of chaos. It leads me to a tunnel, carefully flying above the cars, flying past Steve and the cat dude and following Bucky, who is now on a motorcycle. I rip the cat man off of Bucky, tossing him to the road but he catches back up with us and manages to rip me out of the air and Bucky off of his bike. We both quickly get up just as Steve catches up to us, police cars and helicopters surrounding us. I'm breathing hard, cheek still bleeding as I glare at the man in the cat suit. War Machine lands near us, his hand blasters pointed at us.

"Stand down, now." He says through the suit and I let the flames disappear. Multiple guns are being pointed at us, but I still want to fight. Steve puts his shield up.

"Congratulations Cap and Pey. You're criminals." Rhodey has with utter disgust in his voice. Steve and I put our hands above our heads as cops grab Bucky and force him to his knees. Sam is getting escorted to us, his hands over his head too. The cat guy raises his hands as well. Men come around and put handcuffs on me as well as on Steve. The cat dude takes off his mask and reveals himself to be T'Challa, the son of the murdered king. I look at him, getting even more mad, but he looks guilty as he looks at my cheek.

"Your highness." Rhodey says through the suit, sounding very surprised. Paramedics patch up my cheek quickly with some bandages and stitches before we are all forced into a van. I am sitting beside Steve, T'Challa in front of us and Sam behind us. We are silent until Sam breaks it maybe an hour later.

"So you like cats?" Sam asks, to which Steve quickly reprimands him.

"Sam-"

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't want to know more?" Sam asks and I snort.

"Your suit, vibranium?" Steve asks and lift my hand to fix my bandages.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for many generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" T'Challa asks, looking at Steve. We don't speak after that, but I hold Steve's hand until we forced to leave the van. Steve, Sam and I walk over to Sharon and a short man.