Chapter 7

Hi guys, I'm at my grandparents place this weekend and I forgot my schoolbooks at home 😅, which means I can't do my homework and have time to finally write again. Hope you enjoy reading.

After Shadow, Silver and Sonic went back into the living room they saw that Amy, Rouge and Blaze already were back to sleep and decided to go back to sleep too. But this was said easier than done, because Silver had troubles at falling asleep and while he turned around all the time he kinda kept Sonic and Shadow awake too. 

"SILVER STOP MOVING AROUND ALREADY!" Shadow whispered annoyed as Silver turned back around again. "I'm sorry but I can't fall asleep." Silver answered frustrated. "Just close your eyes and keep your body still." Sonic said, also annoyed. "I tried that, but it didn't work." Silver said as he turned on his belly this time. 

"Ugh, just be quiet, stop moving and let us sleep. I don't care if you sleep tonight or not, but let us sleep." Sonic said as he pulled his pillow above his head. "Fine." Silver said and crossed his arms while Shadow turned his back towards him. 

Half on hour later all tree hedgehogs were asleep but it didn't took Silver long to unknowingly wake Shadow and Sonic up again. "UGH" Sonic groaned as Silver had his hand smashed into his face. "GRR, Silver wake up." Shadow whispered as the white hedgehog had both of his feets lying over Shadow.

Sonic and Shadow both pushed Silvers limps off them while they glared at him. "If he hits me one more time in the face he can sleep in the corridor." Sonic said and Shadow agreed and both hedgehogs laid back down to fall asleep. But twenty minutes later they both were wide awake because of Silver.

After Silver woke Shadow and Sonic up once again they both gave up since they already could see the sun rising outside the window. "That's it, I've had enough." Shadow said and stood up before he went into the kitchen, with Sonic following right behind.

About two hours later, the others were waking up one after another and they all joined Sonic and Shadow in the kitchen. While Tails and Cream were preparing breakfast the others began talking. "How did you guys sleep? I dreamed about that Boogie guy and I was beating him, this was so awesome." Knuckles said excited while Shadow and Sonic looked tired towards him.

"Great Knuckles, we didn't sleep at all." Sonic said before he yawned. "Really, have you had nightmares of the Bookie monster too?" Cream asked as she and Tails brought sandwiches and orange juice towards the coffee table. "No, not exactly. First Sonic woke me up, because he stumbled over Silver, after that we found Amy, Rouge and Blaze in the corridor and after that Silver kept waking me up while he slept." Shadow explained.

"Nice story guys, here is something to eat and drink for you." Tails said as he and Cream put the food down on the table. "Thanks Cream, thanks Tails." They all said before they started eating.

Rouge was done eating her seconds sandwich as Amy suddenly asked for more food, which kinda surprised her, cause of the incident on the toilet last night. "But you already had three of them, don't tell me you get sick, you never eat this much." Sonic said worried, who sat across from Amy. "No I'm not ill, I'm just hungry." Amy said.

"Pinky do you really think this is such a good idea, remember what happened last night." Rouge said concerned. "Rouge is right. Are you sure you are feeling well?" Blaze, who sat next to Rouge, asked. "Can someone tell me what's going on, what happened last night?" Sonic asked now even more concerned about Amy than before.

"Fine then, I'm not going to eat anything else." Amy said angry and stood up. "Where are you going?" Sonic asked and stood up too. "I'm going back home." Amy said annoyed and went towards the door. But before she could get outside Sonic stood in the doorway and blocked her way outside.