Chapter 6

Here's my new chapter, hope you enjoy reading.

It was the middle of the night as Rouge was woken by moving beside her. She rised her head and looked towards the person who caused the movement. She looked sleepy at Amy, who was on her way out of the living room. "Why is she up at such an hour?" Rouge thought and yawned. Thinking it's nothing Rouge turned over and tried getting back to sleep.

Already 20 minutes have passed and Amy was still not back and Rouge, who was still awake, got a bit worried and sat up. "I better check where she went." Rouge whispers but before she stood up she turned to Blaze and whispered her name a few times.

"What's the matter Rouge, is something wrong?" Blaze whispered after she woke up. "I don't know, Amy is gone for a while now. I better check on her." Rouge said a bit worried. This caused Blazes attention and she sat up. 

"Do you know where she went?" Blaze asked curious. "No but she's somewhere in the house." Rouge said and stood up. "Wait for me, I'll help looking for her." Blaze said and stood up as well and Rouge nodded.

The two stood up and walked out of the living room. Rouge then used her hearing to find out where Amy is. "I hear something coming that way." Rouge said and pointed to the end of the dark corridor. 

"Is it just me or is this corridor kinda freaky at night." Blaze asked. "You are right, but I think it just is because we watched that movie last night." Rouge said before she and Blaze walked into the dark corridor.

They then heard noises coming from the bathroom but as Rouge tried to open the door it wouldn't open. "It's closed." Rouge said and faced Blaze. "Amy, are you in there?" Blaze asked after she stepped next to Rouge.

The only respond coming was the cracking of the door as Amy opened it. "Amy are you alright?" Rouge asked as Amy stood in the doorway and she looked a bit pale. "Yeah I'm fine, hold on a sec." Amy said before she turned around and rushed to the toilet again. "AMY!" Rouge and Blaze said at the same time and ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the living room ...

Shadow was too fast asleep "stupid Faker" and also mumbling in his sleep as suddenly he got woken up by something heavy that landed on top of him. "What the ..." Shadow thought and quickly opened his eyes to see what's going on.

"FAKER GET OFF ME!!!" Shadow yelled angry and glared at the blue hedgehog, who immediately jumped up. "Sorry Shadow, I fell over Silver. Since when is he even lying here?" Sonic asked, knowing that he actually was sleeping next to Knuckles.

Shadow looked at the place next to him and saw the silver hedgehog curled up and sleeping peacefully in his sleeping pack. Now also angry at Silver, Shadow knelt down next to Silver and started shaking him witch anger in his eyes.

"W-What's happening, why is everything shaking?" Silver asked in a panic after he woke up. "Shadow, I think he is up now, you can stop." Sonic said and pushed Shadows hands off Silver. "Thank goodness, it's just you. I thought we have an earthquake." Silver said relieved and sat up.

"But why exactly did you wake me?" Silver asked wondering. "Because of you that blue Faker woke me up. What are you even doing here, weren't you lying next to that hothead over there?" Shadow said and pointed to Knuckles.

"Well he dreamed something and started kicking around so I thought I can sleep in the space between you and Sonic, since I don't want to sleep on the side." Silver said a bit scared. "How come you don't want to sleep there?" Sonic asked curious,

"Well ... I'm scared that the Boogie monster (A/N that demon thingy from Sinister) would come and get me there." Silver said now really scared. "Pathetic, because of such a little thing I'm awake because of you two idiotic hedgehogs." Shadow said angry while Sonic looked annoyed at Shadow and Silver tried to avoid eye contact.

"Why exactly did you stood up anyway?" Shadow asked and glared at Sonic, still mad at him. "I heard voices and wanted to find out where they were coming from." Sonic said defending himself. 

"You heard voices?" Silver said scared and hid behind Shadow. "You are such a crybaby Silver." Sonic said before he stood up and was about to go. "Hold on, I want to know what's going on too." Shadow said and stood up as well while Silver sat shaking on his sleeping pack.

"Hey! Wait for me, I don't want to be left alone. What if that Boogie monster comes and gets me." Silver said and ran after the two older hedgehogs. Once he catched up to them he was literally glued onto Shadow. "Silver let go of me or I'll really scare you" Shadow said angry and Silver let go immediately.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After another ten minutes with Amy vomiting into the toilet it finally stopped. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Blaze asked worried. "Sure, maybe I just ate to much yesterday." Amy said and Rouge looked worried to her.

 "Well, if you are done now, we better get back and sleep a bit more before anyone else wakes up." Rouge said and both Blaze and Amy agreed. Blaze opened the door and walked outside with Rouge and Amy right behind her.

They were about to go back the dark corridor as they suddenly saw the outline of three people. "AHHHH!" the three girls started screaming, thinking that those three are some kind of ghosts or something. 

"HELP THE BOOGIE MONSTER IS AFTER ME, I KNEW IT, DIDN'T I SAY HE IS." Silver screamed and jumped onto Shadow. "Silver stop screaming, this are the girls and not the Boogie Monster. Now let go off me" Shadow said and pushed Silver off him. As the girls recognized the voices they stopped screaming and looked at the three guys in front off them.

"Are you insane? You scared us, why are you sneaking in hallways at this hour?" Rouge asked and glared at the three hedgehogs in front of her. "We are not sneaking around, we heard voiced and wanted to check it out." Sonic said and crossed his arms.

"Blaze what where you all doing in the bathroom." "NOTHING, we did nothing." Amy quickly said before Blaze had any chance of answering Silvers question. Amy glared at Blaze and Rouge and they knew immediately to not tell anyone about it.

"Amy why are you glaring at Blaze and Rouge like that. Are you hiding something?" Sonic asked noticing Amy's weird behavior. "No I'm not hiding anything and even if I would it would be none of your business." Amy said and walked past the three hedgehogs.

"What's up with her, why is she so grumpy?" Shadow asked and looked curious at Rouge. "I'm not saying anything. Good night boys." Rouge said before she and Blaze walked past them, leaving three confused hedgehogs behind.

Alright, next chapter coming as soon as I have time to write again.