Chapter 4

I'm finally updating on this story, took me long enough but whatever. I'm still really busy with homework and other stuff I have to do for school but I'm not in the mood to do any of those things, so I decided to write the next chapter of this story, hope you like it so far and enjoy reading.

Shadow and the others were now outside of Eggman's base and in front of them stood Sonic. "Hey that doesn't look like Eggmans base, where have you taken us?" Charmy asked after Shadow chaos controlled them to Eggman's hideout. "Shut up, if you would turn around you would see Eggman's base." Shadow said annoyed and crossed his arms. "Oh yea there it is, great work Shadow." Charmy said as he turned around and saw Eggman's base.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Sonic asked as he noticed his friends. "Do you really think we let you rescue Pinky all by your self." Rouge said and looked towards Sonic. "Yea, I thought that and Eggman said I should come alone." Sonic protested not wanting his friends to come along. "Since when are you doing what old Egghead says." Silver asked but before Sonic could answer he got interrupted by Blaze. "He's right Sonic, what if this is a trap, you'll need us." Blaze said hopping that Sonic would change his mind.

"Okay, you're right, but I'm still going in my self." Sonic said and ran off. "Sonic wait!" Tails shouted trying to stop Sonic, but was to late. "So does that mean we should wait or not?" Knuckles asked, not getting what they should do now. "Yes you Knucklehead, we are the backup." Shadow said annoyed, not happy that he has to wait while Sonic has fun smashing robots into pieces.

"I hope Amy is okay." Cream said worried and looked towards Tails. "Don't worry Cream, I'm sure she's fine and if not we will take care of her." Tails said, trying to cheer the young rabbit up. "Yea you're right, thanks Tails." Cream said happy and smiled at him. "How comes that that faker always gets to do the fun stuff and we can just stay around." Shadow said bored and crossed his arms. "You can go in anytime." Rouge said who stood next to Shadow while she played with her hair. 

"Are you crazy if I go inside than I have to see Faker again, I had enough of him for one day." Shadow said not wanting to spend any more time with Sonic than he already has. "Okay now I'm getting bored too." Rouge said and sat down on the ground while she and Shadow kept looking at the base. "What takes Sonic so long?" Charmy asked as he flew bored around above everyone. "I'm hungry can we go home already." Knuckles said and put his hand on his tummy. 

"Knuckles we will go home when Sonic is back with Amy, now sit down and wait till he get's back." Espio said, who sat bored on the ground beside Vector. "Charmy, I swear if you don't stop flying around my head, I'll make you sit still." Vector said annoyed by the young bee that flew around his head. "Okay." Charmy said and sat down beside him. Suddenly there was the sound of an explosion and everyone turned their gaze towards Eggmans base.

"What was that?" Blaze asked curious. "Maybe that are aliens who came to get us and want destroy our world." Sticks said while everyone else exchanged gazes or looked confused at her. "What are you looking at, is one of those aliens behind me?" Sticks asked and turned around really quick. "Can you stop with that nonsense already, I bet it was Faker who destroyed something." Shadow said annoyed by the badger. 

"I wish we could have gone with him, what if he's in trouble right now." Silver said concerned about his two hedgehog friends. "I agree." Blaze said. "Why couldn't we go with him actually. I mean it's not like we would be in his way or something." Silver said and looked at the others. "Maybe because it says so in the letter." Blaze said trying to explain it to Silver. "I know that but what could have gone wrong if we all would have gone with him?" Silver asked curious.

"I think he wants to keep us save and doesn't want to get us in danger." Tails said. "I don't think that's the reason, we all can take care of our self, even Cream and Charmy. I bet he just wants to impress Pinky." Rouge said snickering. "You think?" Blaze asked and Rouge nodded. "Awww how sweet." Cream said. "I don't get it, why would he want to impress her?" Sticks asked and looked curious at Rouge. "Cause it's obvious that he likes her, and wants to get her attention." Rouge said while Sticks still looked confused at her.