Unfaithful : 28

Hello my faithful readers!! You author is back from the dead again hahaha!

I hope you enjoy this chapter my loves!

Enjoy! ;*

️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Timothy

Still standing outside of her house, still processing what had just happened.

The way she said ' I love you' a while ago felt so real, pero hindi naman ako ganoon ka tanga para paniwalaan pa iyon. Because it was me who asked her to say those words one last time. Kahit sa huli man lang marinig kong sabihin niyang mahal niya ako. Even if its not true, I just want to hear her say 'I love you' to me again. Kasi alam kong hindi ko na iyon maririnig pang ulit.

The rain started to fall....as the rain forecaster said so. Sumabay ang mga luha ko sa pagpatak ng ulan.

Ash....she's the only woman I loved. First time I saw her I already knew she is the girl I want to have a family with.

Basang basa na ako dahil sa ulan, My body is also shivering because of the cold and freezing wind. Pero hindi ko ito inalintana, because all I know right now is my heart is being torn into two, or worst, turned into dust.

She owns me, and its funny how she can easily break me, then can re-build me if she wants to.

Akala ko hinding-hindi ko siya makukuha. She was out of my league, she was unreachable. Yet I did everything just to have her. Pero kung kailan kuha ko na siya, saka naman siya binawi sa akin.

Pero akala ko lang naman pala na nakuha ko na siya, dahil simula pa lang hindi na niya ako minahal, that I was just a challenge for her. My chest tightened when her words resound in my head. Its painful hearing those words from her.

So this is how it felt to be played? Damn! It hurst!

Hindi ko akalain na ganinto kasakit ang maloko. Hindi ko alam na ganinto pala ka sakit na malaman ang totoo.

Maybe it was convenient for her that my lolo got back. Dahil sa wakas ay makakawala na siya sa akin.

I chuckled.

Napakatanga ko talaga dahil sa pag pilit ko sa sarili ko sa kaniya. Ang tanga ko damn!! Hindi niya ako mahal, simula pa lang hindi niya na ako minahal. I was so stupid  to believe her lies.

I am Timothy Walter, the most dreamed guy ever existed. Many girls wanted to be with me, but in the early age I was blinded with love. Damn that so called 'love' to make me stupid. I should have known that 'love' can only make you stupid. I am Timothy Walter, and I swear will never be stupid again.

**********

Ash

" Hindi mo man lang ba siya bibigyan ng payong man lang?"

Naka tanaw ako sa bintana habang pinapanood si Timothy na nakatayo lamang sa labas habanh basang basa na sa ulan.

I sighed as another set of tears rolled down my eyes. Umiling na lamang ako sa sinabi ni Marcus.

" I won't. Baka hindi ko makaya Marcus."

"Then are you just gonna stand there and watch him get cold and wet outside like that? Ash..."

Humarap ako dito, " Sa tingin mo ba ganoon lang iyon kadali Marcus? Na wala akong magawa?! Na hindi ko siya pwedeng lapitan man lang kahit gaano ko man kagusto!? Na kailangan ko siyang bitawan dahil iyon ang nakabubuti sa lahat!? Do you even know how hard it is to let go of something you have been dreaming for all your life?! That you already had it in your hands but you have to let it slip away for the sake of others!? Do you even know what I have to risk just to save all of you from falling on the ground!? No!! So don't question me Marcus. Kasi wala kang alam kung gaano kasakit ang pinag dadaanan ko ngayon...."