39. River

Okay before you get into this chapter I just wanted to ask something. If I get to season 8 before that season airs and we all find out what is happening, should I make my own ending or should I wait until season 8 airs and then follow the plot from the show.

I don't know if that makes any sense but I tried😂

And also I am late with updates because college is hectic, just ugh I hate everyone and everything there!

Anyway enjoy this chapter.
__________________________________

"You seem different." Robb pointed out to me and I gave him a curious look raising my eyebrow.

"You told me that last night Robb." I said and picked on the grass next to me and snuggled in my clear clothes.

"I know, just I feel like something is wrong." He shrugged and I looked down on the grass not knowing how to reply to that. He scooted closer to me and my heartbeat increased rapidly. The things he could do to me by just sitting closer. His fingers brushed my earlobe as he tucked a strand of wet hair behind my ear. His finger traced down from my cheek to my lip and he brushed over my bottom lip as I stared into him, his eyes fixed on my lip. Abruptly he pulled away when he realised what he was doing and looked up to me with a smirk.

"I hope you didn't catch another lucky lad while you were gone." He said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Don't worry, no pretty lads. What about Great King in the North? He must have girls throwing themselves his way." I smiled. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe a one or two." He said making me chuckle. "But none of them were you." He added.

"You just saved your ass." I said and he grinned. I love the way he smiles. The way his lips spread and curl up, making his eyes squint, his whole face lights up.

"Like you are a threath to me." He said bringing his arms to his face and showing off his muscles making me roll my eyes.

"Too bad those muscles of yours can't help you with your poor fighting skills." I said making him gasp.

"I thought maybe you stopped being mean, but I guess I was wrong." He said crossing his arms over his chest like a child.

"I am not mean, I am honest. Remember the time I beat you in a sword-" He interrupted me with grabbing my arms and throwing me over his shoulders.

"Stop bragging you brat. Let's see what would you do if I threw you back in that river." He started running towards the river bank. Kieran and Reagan were sitting there throwing rocks and I just got out of the river after I washed myself.

"No! Robb let me down!" I yelled laughing because I was terrified he would fall and then drop me on the ground making me break in half. But he didn't listen. He was running full speed.

"Nononono!" I screamed and punched his back with my fists.

"Let me down!" He started laughing when he entered the water.

"Your wish my command." He said and flipped me over his shoulders and straight back into the water wetting my clean and dry clothes.
The way he threw me in the water made my slap against the water surface like a board, straight on my stomach and it hurt like a bitch.
Then I got tangled in my dress under water, I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything so I pushed the dress off of my head and realised my legs were wrapped together and started panicking. I was throwing my legs in every direction trying to rip them apart to stand up in the water. A moment just after my lungs started feeling like they would burst Robb grabbed my arm and pulled me up. The only thing I heard was laughter.

"I almost drowned you idiot!" I screamed wiping my eyes from water to look at him and pushing the wet strands out of my face. He was still laughing. His face was red and he was holding his stomach.

"You should've seen your legs. They were up in..in..in the air and you were..." He couldn't finish the sentence. I frowned.

"Hilarious, really funny." I said and looked over to the kids. They were chuckling also making me shake my head and smile. It was pretty funny but over my dead body will I admit that to Robb.

"You are so doomed Robb. If I were you I would sleep with one eye opened." I pointed my index finger towards him and smirked when he stopped laughing.

"Oh yeah?" He asked and I nodded firmly.

"Ye-" I said but he already jumped on me throwing me back into the water. His body held me under water for a few moments then I pushed him off me and swam away. I looked back ans screamed when I saw him following me with a devilish smile on his face.

"Stop Robb." I said out of breath after what seemed like miles and miles of swimming but was actually just a couple of feet. I felt his hands wrap around my ankle and pull me towards him.

"You look like a rat." He chuckled and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we floted in the water only inches apart. I could feel his breath on my face. A few dropletes of water ran down cheek, I wiped them off and left my hand there.

"Why are you so charming?" I asked him quietly not sure if he heard but he leaned closer and kissed my forhead. Just then a scream echoed from the shore and our head quickly turned in the direction where Kieran and Reagan were sitting. My heart stopped for a moment until my eyes found them running around the shallow end of the river. Kieran was splashing water on his younger sister and she was screaming on top of her voice and running away from him. A loud laugh erupted from Robb's lips followed by mine. He turned his face back to me and I sighed.

"We should get back." I said and he nodded.

***

Robb's hands glided down Reagan's white strands of hair, he was struggling to braid it. I chuckled as I watched them from the distance and trying to light up the fire. It was his idea too.

"You actually started it." Kieran pointed to the fire and clapped. I turned to him and nodded with a proud grin splattered on my face.

"Yeah it was hell but I started it." I chuckled. Kieran nodded and sat next to me.

"You are learning." He remarked and followed my eyes to Robb. We stayed silent for a few moment, until Kieran spoke up.
"You should tell him." He said and I sighed and started feeling uncomfortable knowing what Kieran means by that.

I shrugged my shoulders.
"He shouldn't worry about that, there is nothing he can do to fix it." I said and Kieran shook his head furiously.

"He needs to know Fawn. Maybe it will be easier for you."

"Easier? How? He will probably leave me then, he wouldn't want to be with me."

"Do you know Robb at all? He would jump on his own sword if you said him to." Kieran frowned.

"Maybe but..I don't know.." I stumbled upon my words and found none to express the disgust I was feeling for my self. I was too weak to fight for myself, I just cry all the time. "Robb has been throught enough, he doesn't need to worry about me too."

"You are too harsh on yourself." Kieran said like he read my mind and I sighed.

"Please don't tell him anything Kie." I pleaded.

"You got three days to tell him, or I will." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I know he will help you Fawn. I know he will."

I looked back to the man tangled in little girls hair and proped my head up with my hand and nodded.
"He will."

_____________________
An idea popped into my head for next chapter sooo maybe you will get it later today or tomorrow. No promises!

Did you like this chapter?

Leave me a comment I love reading them and responding. Vote and thankss for getting the story to over 17K reads. It is incredible.

Love you,
-L