an

Hey guysssssss😇

So to get to the point, I just realeased a new chapter and I wanted to ask you guys something.
I was thinking about this for a few days now and I want to know if you would read my Jon Snow fanfic?
I want to write one really badly and I have plans for this one and I hope if I do start writing a Jon Snow ff I won't start slacking on updating this ff.

 I was thinking about this for a few days now and I want to know if you would read my Jon Snow fanfic?I want to write one really badly and I have plans for this one and I hope if I do start writing a Jon Snow ff I won't start slacking on updating ...

Tell me please what are your thoughts?
Should I do it?
Should I not?

I really do have a lot of free time because I am on summer break and in October I start my first year of college. So I have two more months of summer break and in this time I will try to update how much I can.
Sometimes I just don't feel like writing and have no ideas, on other days I have tons of them so I just wanted to let you guys know that I am trying.

Also I wanted to thank you for a thousand reads, I appreciate you all so much you don't even know.
I am so hyped about every new read I see!

Thank you thank you thank you!

LEAVE ME COMMENTS ON WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JON FANFIC?