22. Chaos

I think I will change the story cover in the next few days or if I delay this update maybe it will already be changed. Because I don't like the one right now. I don't really know why I just wrote this here but just incase you get confused or something.

···

I didn't want to do it.
It broke my heart but staying here with him is just like sitting and waiting for your death. I wanted to meet the God of death like an old friend, leaving my inheritance behind. Not like this. In a war.

I bit down on my lip as I watched flames eat up Robb's camp. People were running around tripping over dead bodies trying to help eachother. Trying to find Sansa whome they kidnapped from us but they didn't know. I knew and I am standing here. I am standing hidden by the smoke fire was making and I was thinking about leaving them. I know how selfish that sounded. I knew it but I didn't want to live here anymore. I was beaten and choked, almost raped for three times and they murdered a child in front of my eyes. I want to leave with them.

I looked around my eyes trying to find a familiar bold man that went to save Reagan and Kieran. Frantically I pushed through men, they were all running in different directions away from the camp. They were pushing me, they almost threw me on the ground. They were yelling in fear trying to find soldiers, to find Sansa even tho they took her, to find Robb.

I felt a painful sting in my heart when I didn't see Catelyn or Robb anywhere. Tears threathened to fall from my eyes. I blinked fast to try and stop then but failed they were already washing my face. I started running, which I found myself doing a lot in the last few weeks. I also did some things I never would when I was home few months ago. I never thought I would use my sword fighting in a real fight with a person that wants to kill me. I never thought I would be in a middle or a burning camp trying to find two children that are not even mine and a man that I possibly love to tell him I am leaving him. I knew life is unpredictable but I never imagined this.

I pushed men out of my way.
"Reagan!" I yelled out trying to outyell other people around me. "Kiearan!" I tried to call her older brother.

"Robb!" I called out and looked around as I ran what seems in circles and trying to find a familiar face but none popped out.

I stopped running when I saw amoured Robb's soldier laying with his face down.

He was dead.

His silver armour was covered in blood, his arm was twisten in an unusal direction probably broken by people running. I couldn't see his face but I didn't need to see it to know who it is. I fell on my knees screaming out. Nobody stopped to ask me what is wrong. They just gave me a glance and ran right past me almost knocking me on the ground.

Chaos was around me.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry until the flames catch me or until I died of hunger.
"Trent!" I pushed his shoulders to turn him around and saw an arrow coming out of his eye. I turned around and bent over vomitting everything I ate in the past day. My stomach twisted and I gagged when I turned around to glance at him. When I calmed a little I bit my lip so hard I felt a metalic taste on my tongue. I saw a person collapse not far away from where I was sitting. His face was burned off the bone but he was still screaming, trying to get someone's attention to try and help him. I watched him. My muscles tensed and in that moment I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Help me!" He screamed out in pain clawing at his neck. Whole right side of his face and body was burned off. His bones were sticking out of his red flesh and burned,black blood was all over his clothes. I closed my eyes when I kneeled down beside him and took a deep breath to try and calm my stomach. Then I looked down on him. I set his head in my shoulder and his eyes scanned over my face clearly recognizing me. I saw this man once beside Robb's tent. He was one of the soldiers who stood in front of his tent.

"Hey calm down." I said when he gripped on my hand. I knew he wouldn't survive, the wound was to damaging. "Calm down."

"Help me!" He yelled but it came out as animalistic scream not a word.
I sighed and pulled out my sword. His eyes glanced down on it and he started screaming again, he panicked and wanted to escape my grip but I held him tight.

"This is the only way." I leaned closer to him to hear me. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from crying when the men calmed down again and gave me a slight nod. He wanted to die so he closed his eyes and relaxed in my grip.

I raised my sword and quickly stabbed him right in the heart. He didn't make a sound. I stood up pulling out my sword and decided to find Reagan and Kieran. And I stsrted running again not wanting to waist any more time because now more and more tents were on fire because it spread around and I prayed they got out from under my bed. I hoped they weren't shot down with an arrow like Trent. I hope.

I almost tripped over all of the dead bodies scattered on the ground. I didn't want to look down. I know if I saw a familiar face I would break down and cry. I ran in circles and ran. My legs were giving up on me. I was barely breathing. I couldn't see anything. The smoke was making it hard for me to breath or see. People were crashing into me and collapsing. I fell on the ground. When I hit thd ground I heard a buzzing sound in my head. It was pounding with pain. I tried to keep my eyes opened and stand up somehow.

I tried pushing myself up from the ground but my arms gave up on me. They were trembling. My legs were weak I couldn't make myself stand up. My eyes closed as I watched people run in distance, in fire.

Green field. Again. But this time from another perspective. I was laying on the ground and saw someone running towards me. I panicked and tried to get up but couldn't. I realised it was Bran. His face was worried, he kneeled down in front of me and shook my shoulders.

"Keep your eyes open!" He yelled at me and even tho there was no one around us his voice sounded like a distant yell.

"I can't." I barely choked out.

"Get up Fawn!" He yelled again and gripped harder on my shoulders.

"Robb needs you!" Bran said and I looked up to him furrowing my eyebrows. How does he know about Robb? I tried to say something, anything but voice wasn't coming out of my mouth.

My whole body was washed with a new wave of pain and I opened my mouth to scream but nothing was coming out. Bran shook my shoulders and gripped them.
I winced at the pain and my eyes shoot open.

I was laying on the ground in the middle of the camp again. I saw flame coming closer and pushed myself on my side. Groaning I stood up and somehow started walking. My knees felt weak like they will break if I contine walking but the fire was onto me. I had to. When I crashed with another soldier, who almost ran over me as he ran away from the fire, I lost my balance for a moment. But with the last strenght I had in me I managed to stand on both my legs. In that moment I knew I won't go much further like this. Whole forest was in front of me and the fire behind me. I won't make it.

Just when I realised I will die in this fire, alone I glanced up and what I saw made me well up with tears. I collapsed on my knees again. I ran a hand through my hair and cried watching the scene of me.

···
Cliffhangeeeer😂😱

Okay just to make this sweet and short. I wanted to thank you for over 3K reads. Which is amazing for me honestly. Thank you to everyone who is bearing with me and reading this story. You make me really the happiest person in world.

Leave me some comments what do you think will happen next.

Also vote?

Thank you.
-L