Dirty Ashton imagine

I know I said I wasnt doing anymore but I happened to write this for a friend sooo I decided why not post it! I thought yall would like to read it :) by the way it contains smut so yeah if you dont like that stuff dont read it. LOVE YOU MY LOVELY READERS

"Wait, what did I do?" I asked, biting my lip, scared because Ashton wasn't acting like his normal self. He was mad, and the confusing part was that he was mad at me. 

He snorted and walked closer to me, eyes blazing with anger. "You weren't home when you said you would be! I thought you were dead, I thought you left me!" He shouted, clenching his teeth at the end of his sentence. 

I folded my arms across my chest. That's it? He was mad because I didn't come home on time? I sighed. "But I'm home now and I'm fine. Nothing happened, I was just with friends so please don't be mad at me." He's just so overprotective. 

I stood there in front of him, arms folded across my chest still. He wasn't speaking. He's still mad. I bit my lip again, he's hot when he's mad. Fuck no, he's sexy. I shook my head, not wanting my thoughts to lead elsewhere. 

As I was staring at the boy in front of me, I noticed that he stepped closer to me, still angry with me. "Don't bite your lip." He whispered. 

I nodded and released my lip from inbetween my teeth and stood there, staring into his beautiful eyes. I don't understand why he's still mad. Ugh, he's so frustrating.

Suddenly a pair of lips crashed into mine and we were laying on the floor in the living room, Ashton hovering over me, kissing me with force. I brought my hands up to his soft hair and tugged on it a bit as I kissed him back, trying to put as much force into it as he was. 

Instantly his lips were off mine. "Now, I'm going to have my way with you, and you're going to like it." A smirk grew upon his face and thats when I knew what he meant, And I knew I would like it.

He stood up suddenly, picking me up with him and walking to the bedroom at a fast pace. Once we got into the bedroom he set me down on the bed, climbing on top of me, kissing me yet again with force. 

"I need you Alex." He growled against my lips as he ran his hands up my shirt. "I need to be inside of you.

I moaned slightly and looked him in the eyes. "Then have me."

He nodded and pulled my shirt off which was quickly followed by my bra. 

"You have nice tits." Ashton said as he placed his hands on my chest, squeezing lightly. 

"You always say that." I chuckled, biting my lip.

He chuckled a bit also. "I know I do. But you know I speak the truth." 

He was calmed down now, he wanted sex. That's why he was angry with me. 

I nodded. "Now take off my pants, and take your clothes off and fuck me senseless." I whispered catching him off guard. I'm never this forward when it comes to sex so I caught my own self off guard.

"Whatever you say my dear." He pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor and got up from the bed, pulling my pants off in one swift movement and throwing them to the floor. "You look so perfect lying there on the bed in just your underwear." He ran his finger across his bottom lip, he was getting turned on.

I blushed at what he said and just laid there, staring at my boyfriend whom was standing in front of me with just his boxers on. I could clearly see his hard on through the thin material. 

"You see what you do to me?" He caught me staring. "See, you made me hard and now we're going to have to do something about that aren't we?"  He smirked, pulling his boxers off and climbing onto the bed with me so that he was hovering over me. 

Ashton ran his hands up and down my body, making me whimper. "Just fuck me ash. Get it over with. I need it." 

"Hmm okay." He smiled and reached down, pulling off my panties and suddenly he slammed into me. "Fuck Alex! You're so god damn tight." He shouted and moaned.

I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out at a fast pace. "Mmmm." I moaned, not being able to form words. The pleasure was just too much.

"Say my name baby."  The god on top of me whispered. 

I just moaned.

"I said say my name." He said in a stern voice.

I did as he said. "Fuck Ashton." I mumbled, as I was reaching my high.

He slammed into me once, twice, another time.

"I'm s-so close Ash." I whimpered, warning him that I was close to my high, and I could tell that he was too as his thrusts kept getting slower and slower. 

"Let it go baby." And that was it. I let the pleasure take over me, curling my toes, throwing my head back, arching my back as I reached my high and Ashton came into me. "Damn that was good." Ashton breathed as he laid on top of me, kissing my face.

"I agree, but I hate when you go fast. We finish too quick." I pouted making him chuckle.

"Well thats what round twos are always for." He smiled and kissed my lips before pulling out of me and laying next to me. "I love you Alex." He whispered.

"I love you too Ashton." I yawned and fell into a deep sleep.