Dirty Niall and Luke imagine

REQUEST!

Name: Carissa Campbell

Age: 14 and a half

description: Green eyes, long hair, blue and purple hair, naturally blonde, 5'5. sassy, funny, sensitive.

Dirty/Clean: Dirty ;)

Which boy: Niall and/or Luke

Scenario: You decide!

(Alright be careful what you wish for haha, just kidding. hope you like it )

*Carissa's P.O.V*

I sighed nervously as I walked into my bedroom that I shared with my boyfriend Niall. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked me, sensing my nervousness.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just want to talk to you about something really quick."

"Okay, what's up babe?" He asked.

"I um, oh gosh this is really embarassing." I blushed. 

"Come on spit it out. I have something to talk to you about too." He smiled.

"How about you go first." I suggested, and Niall laughed.

"Okay, um I'm not really sure how to put this but um, Luke wants to fuck you." He said at a fast pace.

My eyes widened, did he just fucking read my mind. Well I wanted a three some but, what? "Um, what?"

"You heard me, I kind of want to watch it. Watch him try to pleasure you but he won't be able to like the way I do." He smirked, turning me on instantly. 

I nodded. "i kind of wanted to try a threesome with Luke, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." I admitted, heart beating fast.

Niall nodded and looked behind me making me turn my head. Standing there by the bedroom door was Luke. "You heard that?" I asked softly, not thinking he could hear me.

He nodded and smirked. "I heard every word of it." 

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster as Luke kicked off his shoes and pulled off his jacket walking over towards the bed. "So who's going to start?" Luke asked Niall.

Niall shrugged. "If you want to you can. But you have to listen to what I fucking say or I'll make you stop. Got it?" Niall growled making Luke nod. He didn't even flinch. 

Both boys turned to look at me, lust in both sets of eyes. I felt myself slowly getting wet. "Are you ready?" Luke asked me and I nodded nervously. 

The first few seconds were a blur, the first thing I know is his lips are on mine and now, he's in his boxers and I'm in my bra and panties. "Carissa, get down on your knees and be a good girl and suck Luke's cock for him." I heard Niall instruct from behind me. 

I nodded and obeyed, getting down on my knees in front of Luke and slowly pulling his boxers down his legs. My eyes widened as his length sprung up fully erect and waiting to be put into my mouth. Luke just stood there staring at me waiting for my next action which was to put him into my mouth instantly, bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace, letting him hit the back of my throat. 

"Fuck." He breathed out, laying his hand on the back of my head, pushing himself down my throat. "Fuck, Niall she's good." 

Niall chuckled from behind me. "I know mate, why do you think I like fucking her. She's good at it."  

"mmmm." Luke moaned, and I sucked harder and faster. "Shit Carissa, I'm going to," He didn't even finish his sentence and he shot his load into my mouth.

I swallowed every bit of it, taking him out of my mouth and standing up from the ground, sitting on the bed. "Lay on your back." Niall said, I nodded and Laid back on the bed, exposing my mostly naked body. Niall crawled on top of me, hovering over me. When did he strip down to his boxers? I shook the thought out of my mind and focused on Niall's lips on my neck. 

I moaned slightly, making Niall chuckle. "What do you want?" He asked, I sighed, I knew he was going to make me beg for him, he always does when he's in one of these cocky moods of his.

"I want your tongue." I moaned.

"hmmm." He ran his finger up and down my stomach. "Where do you want my tongue?" 

I groaned. "You know where."

"I won't do it until you tell me exactly what you want Carissa, and you know that." He growled. 

"Ugh." I moaned, pushing my hips up towards Niall. "I want you to lick my fucking pussy."

"Mmmm, good girl." Niall smirked. He started kissing down my torso then back up. He put his hands behind my back, unhooking my bra, sliding it down my arms. I just looked at Niall while he kissed down my torso once again but kept going until he got to the hem of my panties. "You're so wet." He practically moaned as he ran a finger across the fabric of my soaked panties. 

"Niall come on." I whimpered and he chuckled once again slidong my paties down my legs and throwing them on the floor. He ran his finger up and down my slit and rubbed my clit with his thumb, bringing me pleasure already. 

Luke crawled onto the bed next to Niall and watched what he was doing. I heard whispering but I couldn't quite hear what they were saying but the next thing I know two fingers were inside of me and Nialls tongue was on my clit. "Shit!" I exclaimed, tangling my fingers in Niall's hair, pushing him even closer to my pussy.  The pleasure that Niall's tongue was bringing me along with Luke's fingers made me already close to my high. "I'm close!" I exclaimed, and whimpered once Niall and Luke both removed themselves from me.

Niall crawled on top of me once again and entered me without warning, Luke came up onto the bed and shoved his cock into my mouth forcing me to suck him off. Niall thrusted at a fast pace and I knew he was already close to his high the way his thrusts were beginning to get sloppy. I moaned as he hit my G-spot, and Luke moaned. 

"I'm close." Luke said and spilled into my mouth, Once again I swallowed it all and focused on the pleasure that Niall was bringing me. 

"Shit Niall, I'm gonna come all over your fucking rock hard cock." I moaned.

He moaned at my words and he came inside of me, making me come right after. 

He thrusted a few more times to ride out our highs and he climbed off of me laying next to me on my left side, Luke on my right side. "Well that was fun." I giggled, Niall kissed my forehead.

"It was, next time Luke gets to actually fuck you." Niall said.

Next time? There was going to be a next time? I was already excited for the next time Luke came over.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it sucks... Not my best imagine I don't know what is wrong with me! Ugh I think it sucks.... Comment your thoughts....