dirty Louis imagine- the proposal

You and louis have been dating for a year and today is your anniversary. You guys decide your gonna stay home and spend the day to yourselves.  

"babe!" Louis yells from the living room as you are getting a drink of water from the kitchen. 

"what's up lou bear?" You ask him. 

He doesnt answer so you just walk in to the living room. You sit next to him on the couch and he takes your hand and says 

"Y/N. I have loved you ever since i laid my eyes on you. I fell in love with your smile, your laugh, the way you do things, and just being you." He lets go of your hand and starts to get on one knee. You gasp realizing whats going to happen. He then takes a black velvet box out of his pocket and opens it revealing a gorgeous diamond ring. 

"Y/N i love you. Will you please do me the honor of being mrs. Tomli.son?"  

You squeal and jump in excitement and scream "of course!" Louis took you in his arms and kissed you passionately. As the kiss got more heated louis kept sliding his hands up your shirt.  

"Louis. I don't want to go all the way." You moan as he rubs your boobs through your bra.  

"i know babe and we dont have to. But i do wanna try something." He said.as he tried unbuttoning your pants and sliding them down. You just decide to go along with what he was doing. He starts kissing your neck and going all the way down to the hem of your panties. He slides your panties down slowly and starts to rub your clit with his thumb.  

"mmm babe you're so wet." He breathes against your pussy then out of no where he starts eating you out. You moan at the unbearable pleasure.  

"oh lou! Dont stop please!" You yell out. You then feel a knot form in you stomach and you realized what it was. "lou im gonna c-cum!" You say between pants.  

"just let it go babe." Louis says. You then feel yourself clench and you release all of your fluids causing louis to clean them all up. When he wss finally done you start to kiss him again resulting in you going down on him.