you go hunting/fishing (1D)

Harry:

"Babe, but I don't want to go!" Harry whined as I woke him up at four thirty in the morning.

"You're the one that went through hunter's safety just so I would take you hunting now get your ass up." I said, smacking him with the pillow I just happened to be holding.

"Fine." He huffed and pulled the blanket from his body.

"Now get out of the bed get dressed, wear warm clothes." I instructed him and he nodded, walking over to the closet that was in our shared bedroom. "Is this okay?" He asked, walking out of the closet with jeans on and a thick sweatshirt.

I shrugged. "Whatever is going to keep you warm out in the woods." I said.

I walked into the closet and changed. I slid some yoga pants on along with a pair of jeans then finishing it off with a pair of thick sweatpants. I then put on a couple long sleeve shirts and a hoodie, walking ou tof the closet. "This is how I stay warm in the woods." I chuckled and sat on the bed so I could put my socks and hunting boots on.

"What exactly are we hunting?" Harry asked me.

"Really, Harry? We're deer hunting." I sighed and stood up from the bed mentally facepalming because I forgot to put on my blaze orange bibs before I put my boots on. I sat back down on the bed taking my boots off and putting the bibs on just to put my boots right back on. "Harry stop being slow." I said, getting a bit frustrated with him.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry." He said and put his bibs then boots on.

We walked down the stairs to the living room and put our hunting coats on walking out to the truck. "It's actually not that bad out today." I smiled to myself.

We loaded the rifles into the truck and took off down the road.

about halfway through the day we ended up going home because Harry kept complaining that he was bored and he was cold. "You're lucky I love you enough to skip out on hunting this year." I said to him while laying my head on his chest once we were in the comfort of our own bed.

Louis:

"Babe, I don't wanna be out here." Louis whined, while we were sitting out in the field, waiting to see a deer. "We've been out here for two hours and we haven't seen anything." He groaned. 

"Louis it takes a while to see a deer, they don't just come out when you want them too, they probably smell our scent." I whispered, trying not to spook the deer if there are any out here. "Just quit complaining."

He nodded and leaned his head back onto the tree behind him. Soon enough I heard soft snoring coming from him and I rolled my eyes. 

The rest of the day went by slowly, I was the only one awake since Louis decided to go to sleep on me. 

I didn't see any deer until I had decided it was time to go. "Shit." I whispered bringing the rifle up slowly and bringing the scope up to my right eye. "Wish me luck." I whispered to no one in particular. I pulled the trigger and the deer booked it, falling down a few feet away from where I was sitting.

"Louis, wake up." I said, shaking him.

"What?" He asked me.

"You seriously just slept through a freaking gunshot!" I exclaimed.

His eyes widened. "You got a deer?"

I nodded. "And you're helping me gut it and drag it out of the woods.

Liam:

"Hey, (Y/N) you want to go fishing today?" Liam asked me as he walked into the kitchen.

I shrugged. "Sure." I said, putting the towel I had in my hand, down on the countertop. "Do you even know how to fish?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope!"

I chuckled. "How do you expect to go fishing if you don't know how to fish?" I folded my arms across my chest.

He shrugged. "You can teach me."

"I suppose I could." I smirked. He won't be able to handle the way I fish, I chuckled to myself.

"Alright lets go." He said, getting the car keys.

It took us a while to go to my parents house and get some fishing things but we finally made it to the lake. "You are going to hate the way I teach you to fish." I told Liam while baiting my hook. 

"Why's that?" He asked curiously.

"You'll see." I shrugged.

Once Liam had his hook baited It was time to cast the line but not quite yet. "Liam, go knee deep into the water."

His eyes widened. "WHY?" He asked.

"Because that's what I told you to do now do it." I demanded.

He nodded and gulped. It took him a few moments to actually get knee deep in the water. 

I went and stood next to him. "Now we cast."

After we got done fishing Liam kept complaining. "Why couldn't we just fish off the land? My legs are soaked and I smell like lake water."

"Because that's how I fish and we actually catch fish that way." I laughed, pointing to the bucket of fish we caught that we put in the back of the truck.

"You're lucky I love you." He mumbled.

Zayn:

"Can we go fishing?" I asked my Fiance Zayn.

"Why?" He furrowed an eyebrow.

"Because I'm bored and the fish are probably biting because it's a nice day out." I explained.

"I suppose but I'm not fishing." He warned.

"Why not?" It was my turn to furrow an eyebrow.

"Because I don't like watching the fish struggle.

I nodded understandingly. "Alright. You don't have to but I want to. It'll put food on the table too."

Zayn's face paled and I laughed getting ready to head out to the lake.

Niall:

Niall and I decided that we were going to go fishing this afternoon to kill some time, so that's what we were doing. We were sitting on a boat that was drifting off towards the middle of the lake. "Hey babe, do you think we'll actually catch something?" Niall asked me.

I shrugged. "We might, and we might not. It's not really a big deal if we do or not." I explained.

He nodded. "That's true." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"I kind of don't want to leave this spot." I smiled.

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm with the love of my life and I'm doing what I love; fishing." I smiled at him.

He nodded, smiling at me.

We stayed on the lake for about four hours, not catching anything so we decided to go home and lay in the backyard, watching the stars.

__________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's sucked! I'm sorry.

But vote and comment please