your first baby- Niall

nialls P.O.V*

"I'm in love with you and all your little things." We finished in the recording studio.

"well done mates." Liam said before leaving to be with his family.

I decided to call Y/N since she was at home alone and pregnant with our first child. The phone rang two times before she answered. "Niall. Get home now!" She yelled at me in what seemed like pain.

"Y/N babe whats wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"the fucking baby is coming Thats whats wrong now hurry up so we can get to the hospital!" She yelled at me then hung up.

I quickly got my keys and jumped into my car heading home to pick up Y/N.

*Y/N P.O.V*

When Niall finally got here i was in tears. The pain of being in labor is excrutiating. Its horrible. He never spoke a word. Just got me and took me to the hospital.

It was all really a blur from there. But I do remember having to have a cescerian in order to get the baby out.

I heard crying and thats all that mattered to Niall and I. Our baby was here.

"congratulations its a Boy!" The doctor called out while he was getting me stitched up from the surgery.

I started crying. Our baby was here. He was finally here and he was ours. The doctor finally finished and put me in my own room.

"I want to hold my baby." I said to the nurse. She nodded and Niall came in holding the baby. Tge most precious sight I've seen in my life.

"Aiden say hi to mummy." He cooed to the newborn baby. I smiled while Niall set him in my arms so I could hold him.

"hey baby. You're such a beautiful baby." I said to the baby.

"this is the perfect family ever." I heard Niall say before he started singing and I drifted off to sleep with Aiden in my arms.