Scorpius Malfoy x Reader: Slytherin Brother

Start from the beginning

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Saturday, and the Hogsmeade trip. As per usual, your parents had signed yours, Albus's, and James's. Scorpius's was also signed. 

"Are you sure, Y/n? We'd love if you joined us!" Rose said, both Lorcan and Lysander on either side of her. 

"I'm sure, I'm waiting for some...old friends." You gave her a reassuring smile and she shrugged.

"C'mon Lorcan, Lysander." She said, her usual bossy tone returning. 

"Bye Y/n!" Lorcan called back and you waved to him. 

"Finally, they're gone." Someone said from beside you. 

"Scorpius! How long have you been there?" You asked. 

"A while. Albus is just finishing up an essay for Herbology. He told me to come get you and start shopping." He said with a smile. 

You nodded and Scorpius held the door open for you. You giggled, "What a gentleman." Before stepping inside. You didn't notice Scorpius's cheeks turn pink. 

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was amazing. Scorpius bought you loads of junk from every shop. Albus hadn't shown up, and you didn't notice until you saw Rose, Lorcan and Lysander as you headed with Scorpius for the carriages back. 

"Y/n!" Lorcan called after Lysander pointed you out. 

Lorcan waved you over and you jogged over, Scorpius on your tail. 

"Hey guys." You smiled at them. 

"Is that Scorpius Malfoy?" Lorcan asked, a little bit of awe evident in his voice. 

Rose scoffed and turned away. "Yeah, he's my friend. Scorpius meet Lorcan and Lysander. Guys this is Scorpius." 

Lorcan smiled and shook his hand. Lysander was about to do the same when Rose yanked him into the carriage. You heard a harsh whisper from inside. "He's the enemy."

Then their carriage sped off and the next one pulled up. You climbed in with Scorpius. 

Just before it sped off, James, Fred, and Louis crammed in with you.

James smiled at you and sneered at Scorpius with disgust at his Slytherin sweater. 

"Where's Albus?" He grunted. 

You looked at Scorpius who shrugged. "We don't know. We invited him here with us...but he never showed up." 

James glanced at Fred, whose curly red hair was falling in his face. "That doesn't sound like Albus. He'd never miss a trip to Hogsmeade." 

You rolled your eyes, "Don't you think I know that?" You asked. 

You waited for the rest of the ride in silence, which was really unusual for Fred and James. 

Once you were out, James and Fred burst out the door. Louis tripping to follow. His blonde hair tousling in the wind. His Hufflepuff scarf hit you in the face on the way out. "Louis, Fred and I are going to Slytherin common room to look for Albus. Can you go check the classrooms?" James asked. 

Louis nodded and headed for the greenhouses. 

"I guess that leaves us to wait here for the carriages."

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knew the last carriages came around 6 when dinner would be ending, it had been 4:30 when Scorpius and you had gotten back. It was cold in the freezing January air. 

You wished you'd brought your scarf. Your teeth chattered and you blew on your hands to keep them warm. 

Scorpius looked at you a few times before finally saying, "Are you cold?" 

You looked up at him with a glare in your e/c eyes. "No, I'm just shivering on purpose." 

Scorpius blushed, "Right-uh here."

He handed you his Slytherin scarf and you looked up at him, feeling the red rise in your cheeks as you took it in your hands. "Thanks Scorpius." 

He was completely red and didn't say anything back. 

Albus arrived in the last carriage with two third year Slytherins; a pure-blood named Daniel and a half-blood named Carter. 

"Oh hey, Scorpius. Y/n." He greeted stepping out.

You walked up to your brother and smacked him. "Albus, where were you? We've waited since 4:30 in the freezing cold worrying for you. James and Fred have searched the whole Slytherin common room and all the dungeons. Whilst poor Louis was sent to search the classrooms. Why didn't you find us?"

Albus rubbed his cheek. Then he looked between Scorpius and you, his eyes flickering to the Slytherin scarf around your neck. He smirked, "Looks like you two were fine without me." 

You felt heat rising to your cheeks and could almost feel Scorpius's red face without looking at him. "Do no put this on us!" You ordered. 

"Sorry sis." He said then turned to Scorpius, "Sorry Scorpius." Scorpius smiled. 

Carter and Daniel had escaped your wrath, so Albus, Scorpius and you headed up the stairs together. 

You didn't realize you still had Scorpius's scarf until you showered that night. You smiled as you put it on and fell asleep. 

'He wouldn't mind if I kept it a little longer'

A/n, I know that people say Fred II doesn't have red hair and kind of looks more like Angelina. But I don't care. I can't picture Freddie any other way. So I imagine Fred II looking exactly like his uncle and namesake had, just with curlier hair.