Young Genji! x Reader: Unwanted Advances

Warning: Dudes bein' creepy

You had just been hanging out alone at home when your boyfriend Genji surprised you with a text saying he was picking you up to go swimming. You'd tried to text him back with the 'I'm busy" excuse–not because you didn't want to go on the surprise date but because public pools were always loud and cramped–but he wouldn't take no for an answer. With a huff and a "fine," you'd gathered up your swimsuit and waited for your Prince Charming to arrive in whatever pumpkin-turned-chariot he'd picked to drive that day.

That's how you got into your current situation, looking suspiciously through the water for Genji, as he'd sunk underwater and swam away moments before with a shit-eating grin. He was planning something.

"Genji, I swear to God," You started, crossing your arms across your chest and wading towards the shallower end of the pool, "if you're planning on dragging me under, I'm going to kick your ass–" You might have noticed the glare from a mother with her hands over her son's ears nearby, if it weren't for Genji popping up out of the water behind you and setting his tickle attack plan into play.

"(Y/N)~" The dyed green-ette and major man-child held you against him, fingers dancing across your bare waist and stomach. "Don't curse in front of the children! It's impolite!"

"Gen-Genji!" You flailed around in the man's arms, gasping and giggling and getting everyone in the nearest proximity soaked with pool water. "G-Genji-i-i! I'm-I'm gonna– I gotta use the bathr-room!"

"Kids go in the pool all the time," he commented. "Say uncle and I'll let you go."

"You're so gross." You lightly swatted at him and he finally released you with a chuckle. You calmed down from your last bouts of hiccuping giggles and continued, "I'm heading to the bathroom; I'll be right back."

Genji replied with a kiss to your forehead and that big boyish grin of his. "I'll sit on poolside and wait for you there."

You gave him a nod in return and climbed out of the pool, quickly shuffling to grab your bag sitting near the fence and then to the bathroom to your business. After washing your hands, you slung your bag back onto your shoulder and made your way back out to the pool. In the pool lobby, your way was blocked by a trio of guys prowling by the entrance for cute prey.

You glanced your surroundings to ready yourself before walking right up to those dicks with hands on your hips. "If you could get your brains out of your dicks long enough to let me through, that'd be great."

The three men, jock types with bodies built on urge to intimidate and probably daddy issues, stopped their dumb chortling to look at you, briefly surprised before their glares collectively turned into cheeky grins.

"Hey there, sweetheart," the main alpha male–you could tell the other two were just his back up steroid-providers–purred, sauntering forward slightly to stand above you. You slipped a hand into your bag as he continued, "Why, aren't you a pretty little thing? Why don't you come hang out with us a little bit, huh? You're pretty fiery; I'm sure we'd get along just fine." He reached for you and your pulled your hand from your bag and–

One of the henchmen had his legs kicked out from under him by a green-ette roughly a foot and a half shorter than him. The second one was flipped over the slighter man's shoulder to land on the first. When Alpha tried to check on his friends, his arm was twisted behind him and he forced to his knees in front of you.

Now towering over the larger man, Genji looked him in the eyes and growled, "I am part of one of the most powerful and most dangerous groups in the world. You better sleep with both eyes open tonight so you can watch me slip into your house without a sound and end you."

"Did you know that the quickest way to make a man bleed out is to cut off his dick?" you added. You could hear the sounds of people at the check-in coming to figure out what the commotion was; the two men Genji had pummeled earlier had apparently heard it as well because they were already outside trying to figure out another exit of the pool with mild concussions.

Their efforts didn't last long, as they were caught by a couple lifeguards leaving for their break.

Genji looked to you to ask if you were okay, only for the concerned look to turn to confusion as he noticed the weapon in your hand. "Why do you have my shurikens?"

"Because you taught me how to use them and I was going to use my line," you replied while tucking them away back in your bag, like that was a normal response. "This works too, though."

Genji let out a small impressed "hm," then released the man he held as the pool owners entered the room, only to kick him into the ground.

"What the hell is going on here?" one of them exclaimed.

"Keep better eyes on your business or I'll have it shut down," Genji said with a glare that would murder if looks could kill. "They were blocking the entryway and harassing pool-goers. One of them happened to be my partner, so I took matters into my own hands." He stepped around the body at his feet and took his arm in yours. Without another word, he escorted you to get your things then out the building.

The two of you walked for a bit in a semi-comfortable silence before you decided to speak. "You don't like to admit that part of yourself."

"What I dislike about myself and my family is irrelevant when your safety is on the line."