part 16

(bang)

Y/n looked at Demon aiming a rifle at 276 after shooting a White Mask. 276 moved behind Y/n holding the gun to his head.

276: Well , well you must be the Cohen Son. How about you answer a simple question for me? Who's more important? A bastard child? A mother who doesn't love you? Or a sidekick?

Y/n: Like he cares for me.

276: I know.

Demon kept the gun aimed at them.

276: Come on shoot Y/n and get it over with.

Demon shot a White Mask attempting to sneak up on him. He quickly aimed back as 276 tried to move away with Y/n.

276: You're a quick bastard I'll give you that. Shoot the kid!

The White Mask near Alexis turned to shoot him but Demon killed him but allowed 276 to get a shot off hitting his arm. He turned back holding g the gun at them.

276: Not bad, but...

He shoved Y/n away as he escapes down stairs. Demon fired a round grazing 276's neck causing him to stumble. The remaining two White Masks began to shoot but we're quickly killed by Demon. He walked to his mother as she looked down at her dead husband.

Demon: Let's get you out of here.

Mrs. Cohen: Get off of me! This is all your fault!

Demon: Get moving.

Y/n walked up to him holding his stomach.

Y/n: I honestly thought you were going to shoot me.

Demon: The day isn't over yet. We should regroup with Twitch and Ash.

Y/n: What are they doing here?

Demon: A favor for a favor.

He picked up a White Mask M4 and threw it at Y/n.

Demon: Let's go.

Y/n: What about the kid?

Demon walked up to his mother.

Demon: Take that kid out to my vehicle and drive to help.

276(loudspeaker): If you honestly thought I would let you leave with both them you're wrong.

Alexis and Mrs. Cohen had a loud fast pace beeping coming from them. Y/n opened Alexis's coat revealing C4 on him.

Y/n: Stay calm I'll get it off.

Mrs. Cohen: I'm going to die!

She began panicking, slapping Demon away as he tried to help her.

"Go away!"

She ran off as Demon chased her until he top half blew up.

276: Looks like she doesn't have to wait too long to see her husband again. By the way I hope you have a bucket to put her in.

Demon: That's it! I'm going to find this fucker!

Y/n: What about the kid?

Demon: I don't fucking care!

He ran after 276, Y/n looked at Alexis taking the bomb and throwing it away before it detonated, he stood scared Demon glared at him with a knife in hand.

Y/n: Come on let's get you out.

(Rainbow base)

Taylor sat in at his desk looking at his phone ringing.