part 9

Y/n was in the weight room with Lion. He was on his seventh pull up as he stopped to look at the TV Montagne was watching outside and saw the headline talk about some man running for a political office.

Lion: Now you're just showing off.

Y/n: Whatever.

He walked over to the bench with Lion to spot him.

Lion: Have to ask, why Emma?

Y/n: Why you ask?

Lion: Kinda thought you and Ash were a thing.

Y/n: I dont think her brother would approve.

Lion: Is he that bad?

Y/n:...

Lion: Okay.

Intercom: Lion, Finka, Smoke, Glaz, and Blackbeard to briefing.

Lion: See you later.

Y/n walked out with him, but stayed to look at the news.

Various military leaders walked into the UN building for a meeting that Six was at and Y/n watched as Taylor walked in with everyone.

Y/n: What are they talking about?

Monty: I geuss they were talking about Rainbow and the White Masks, I'm not completely sure about what.

Intercom: Y/n, Pulse, Capitão, Valkyrie and Lesion to briefing.

(Briefing)

Six: Alright, I'm send you to slums of Brazil. A man by the name of Earl Allit, has been inciting riots and assaulting police stations. We tracked him down to a White Mask safe house. Take him out.

(Brazil)

Everyone were inside a police station, Pulse and Capitão were inside an office speaking with the the chief as Y/n and Valkyrie were on the roof scanning the area.

Y/n: Anything?

Valk: Nothing so far, how about you Lesion?

Lesion(radio): Nope.

Y/n sat down on the edge of the building looking at the favela. Light reflected in the distance.

Y/n: Valkyrie, don't panic but I think theres a guy on the apartment building a few meters out.

Valkyrie looked at the building slowly bring up a pair on binoculars.

Valk: Oh shit.

Y/n looked up at a massive crowd walking towards the police station, with their target leading the crowd yelling in Portuguese. They stopped outside the station everyone was armed with weapons ranging from guns to clubs.

Valk: Pulse...

Pulse: Yeah we heard.

Y/n: I'm shooting this asshole.

Valk: Wait!

Y/n: Why?

Allit(Portuguese): There they are the people who presumed false freedom and protection!

Valk: What's he saying?

Y/n: I don't speak Spanish.

He aimed his shotgun at Allit.

Allit held out and SMG and began firing into the station. Y/n shot Allit in the side and the mob looked at him and began running at the station.

Allit: Kill them all!

Pulse: Everyone get down here and get the barricades up!

Y/n: Go I'll slow them down.

He began firing at the crowd and Valkyrie ran down ducking as bullets hit the wall. Multiple cops were suing around her as she helped Pulse reinforcement walls. Lesion placed down cover and tossed his mines at the doorway. The mob made it into the station doors and everyone began firing.