Part 1

Inside an undisclosed prison, Y/n L/n sat inside his cell looking at the wall as White Mask troops walked to the bars of his cell.

Mask: How about this guys?

Mask 2: Irish Rangers and look at this French Foreign Legion.

Mask: So why is he here?

Mask 2: Someone likes to torture people and killing teammates.

Mask: I think he will be a great asset. Hey, buddy, you want out from this place?

Y/n looked at them then looked back at his wall.

They left him alone and a prison guard slowly walked behind them.

Guard(whispering): Y/n. Hey.

Y/n got up and walked to him. The guard handed him a phone.

"Hello Mr. L/n. My name is Six I'm assuming that you heard of my organization."

Y/n: I don't have internet access.

Six: I'll make this short, it's a counter-terrorist group called Rainbow. I have a team coming to secure the prison and to retrieve you. If you're interested in joining Rainbow, help clear the prison.

Y/n: You really want me in your little club, I'm in here for a reason.

Six: Let's just call it a work release. We can discuss more if you decide you want to get rescued.

The guard fell dead as the two White Masks came back and shot the man.

Mask: Who was on the phone?

Y/n held out the phone, the Mask stuck his arm between the bars and grabbed the phone. Y/n grabbed his arm and looked at him. He punched the elbow and popped the bone out and use it to stab the man in his neck multiple times. He pulled the body closer and shot the other man with a pistol. The threw the phone away and took the cell keys and unlocked the door.

Mask: Get the fuck down!

Y/n moved the dead body and used it for a shield until he grabbed the rifle and hit the mask. He picked up the mask and slammed him into the bars then slammed the door on him. He reached down for the pistol he was carrying and took a spare clip.

Intercom: Attention all prisoners. If any of you want to get some payback on the government for putting you in here? Step out and kill team Rainbow when they get here.

Y/n: That was a shitty speech.

He looked to the right to see several inmates walking towards him with improvised weapons.

(Inside a helicopter)

Five armed soldiers were sitting down while checking their weapons.

"Alright, easy day. Clear the prison and find some guy."

A bald man with a mask stood up and walked to the door.

Blitz: Who's this guy we are looking for?

Sledge: He's some undercover operator I'm guessing. His name is Inmate 374.

(Timeskip)

They entered the prison, Blitz leads them through the entrance. Three prisoners ran out but IQ and Blackbeard shot them down. They moved into the cell block and found dead inmates and White Mask.

IQ: What happened here?

Sledge: Probably a gang war or something.

Blackbeard: Look at the cells.