Part 2

Y/n was walking outside with his shotgun to the gun range. He looked around to see he was by himself, and he walked over to the man getting things ready for the everyone for the day.

Man: Who are you?

Y/n: I'm the new guy.

Man: Well the range isn't ready until 700 hours now go eat or something.

Y/n was walking into the base and was stopped by Six.

Six: Couldn't wait?

Y/N: Not really.

Six: Hand the shotgun over and go eat. Don't worry I'll make sure no one breaks it.

Y/n: I have a list of some supplies I need, can you get them?

She took the list from Y/n and looked at him.

Six: What is all this stuff?

Y/n: Its just to reload shotgun shells.

Six: Should be easy

Y/n gave her his gun and walked away into the dining hall and was met by everyone's eyes. He walked to the empty table and sat down. He looked around at the operators talking and eating, but noticed a few looks towards him. 

Pulse: Who's that guy?

Castle: That's the guy they pulled out from some prison.

Smoke: Why was he there?

Castle: Don't know.

Finka: Probably thinks he's some tough guy.

Pulse: You going to be in the training match with him?

Finka: No, but I think Lion is.

Smoke: Can't wait to see what happens.

Intercom: Operators report for training.

Y/n was the first one out. He walked past Thatcher and they looked at each other as Thatcher went to put his tray away.

Thatcher: I know you from somewhere, mate.

Everyone was outside and lined up as an officer walked out.

Officer: Alright easy day, attackers report to CQC training and defends go to the hostage defense. Then our new guy gets to defend the objective from Fuze, Zofia, Hibana, Sledge, and Lion.

Everyone began to head to their destination as Y/n stood by and a few operators gave him a glare.

Officer: Alright new blood, let's get you to the gun range.

After running through the courses by himself he was walking to the training building to get ready for his first match against Rainbow. Six was waiting by the entrance as he was loading his gun.

Six: Remember that this is a training match so don't get carried away and kill someone.

Y/n: Don't worry I won't hurt them that much.

He walked in and found the objective to protect and sat down before the match started. He looked at his scratch on the stock oh his shotgun and began running his thumb along it.

(Flashback Y/n's POV)

I was standing outside with the other Irish Rangers on my team as we planning to enter the house filled with drug dealers.

"Hugh will lead Bravo into the house, any questions?"

Everyone got ready and I put my helmet and mask on and loaded my shotgun and followed Hugh to the door. He raised his shield as we stood on opposite sides of the door.