Part 4

Everyone was standing outside a boxing ring as Blackbeard and Maverick were fighting inside the ring as IQ was sliding next to Y/n.

IQ: Psst, Y/n.

Y/n:...

IQ: May I ask you something?

Y/n:...

IQ: I tried to go to your room to see how you were...

Officer: Alright people, who want to take a chance at getting done early? All you have to do is beat Tachanka and Thatcher at the same time.

Y/n held his hand up.

IQ: What?

Officer: Alright new guy!

IQ: Y/n wait I...

All three men entered the ring and Y/n stood in the corner as Tachanka and Thatcher looked at each other.

Officer: Hit the bell.

Thatcher: Let me show you how it's done, Russian.

He walked towards Y/n and threw a punch. Y/n grabbed his hand and turned his wrists and punched Thatcher out. Everyone went silent as Thatcher fell back and Tachanka pulled his face shield down and got ready. Y/n walked towards him and blocked his punches and punched Tachanka's helmet stumbling him. Y/n pulled him into the corner and took off his helmet and punched Tachanka again until he fell down. He looked at his hand and saw his wrist had dislocated itself from punching a metal helmet and three knuckles split opened. He popped it back while walking to the officer.

Y/n: I believe I get the rest of the day off.

Officer: You should have Doc look at that.

Y/n: I'll fix it myself.

He walked out but Twitch grabbed his arm. He looked at her and pulled his arm away before she could say anything.

Officer: Alright everyone outside.

Y/n walked into his cell with a medkit he took from Doc.

After fixing his hand he sat in the briefing room alone until Six walked in

Y/n: What did I do this time?

Six: Nothing, I just need to know a few things for a mission I'm sending you on.

She tossed a folder to him.

Six: Do the names Gabriel and Lyle Polinski ring any bells?

Y/n: They were two guys that have been hanging people on hooks.

Six: What else?

Y/n: Gabriel looks like those bodybuilders that take steroids every second and Lyle thinks that he's a prophet.

Six: Alright do you recommend any one particular for this?

Y/n: Me and only me.

Six: Just because you didn't get them before doesn't give you an excuse to do it alone.

Y/n: Why not I'm expendable.

Six: This is a team, not a one-man show.

Y/n: Pick whomever as long as I'm there.

Six: Blitz, Ash, Lion, Smoke, and Y/n to the briefing room.

Y/n: I'm already here.

After everyone arrived Six began the briefing Ash looked at Y/n bloodied bandaged hand.

Ash: You okay Y/n?

Y/N: Why would you care, just yesterday you had a gun pointed at me.

Smoke: You did have a knife in a recruit's mouth.