"So, this is your first real interview since your girls were born. How have you been adjusting to motherhood?"

"Well, It's been a really crazy journey. It's so completely overwhelming yet the best thing in the whole world when you look at them and feel your heart practically burst." She smiled, thinking of the perfect little girls.

"And how are they?"

"They're amazing - I couldn't have asked for better babies. They're 8 months old right now and they've gotten their first word down, which disappointingly wasn't mama!" She laughed.

"How was it to hear their first word?"

"It was so amazing! It was dada, which didn't come as a surprise since they prefer Tom over me any way." She laughed. "It happened one afternoon, we had just had lunch and I was tidying up while Chris and Lizzie played with them. I was on FaceTime to Tom and they must have just heard his voice because from the kitchen I heard one of them yell dada and then the other literally two seconds after. Oh and Tom was so happy that he got to hear it for the first time when I did, so that was great."

"That's so lovely to hear. Let's talk about your acting, we know obviously you haven't been able take any jobs since you were pregnant but is there anything in the works that you can share with us?"

"There May be an upcoming project that I don't know if I can share with you. We had to delay filming since I've been raising Moonie and Rory but the company have been super supportive and accommodating."

"I gotta ask, is that the first time you've told the world your daughters' names?" She smirked hoping for a scoop.

"I guess it is - Well, that's mine and Tom's nicknames for them. They're names are actually Luna and Aurora." Carter smiled, subtly looking over the interviewer's shoulder to the twins happily playing with their uncle.

"Speaking of Tom, How has been since becoming a father? Has it changed him much?" She asked, jotting notes down on her clipboard.

"He's absolutely amazing with the girls and I couldn't think of anyone better to have a family with. He's the only one that can settle them by singing - it's been that way since I was pregnant. They just seem to be really responsive to his voice." Carter laughed lightly, suddenly missing her fiancé.

"Do you have any plans set for when he finishes filming the new Spider-Man movie?"

"Well I cant tell you that, it's really inappropriate!" Carter laughed. "But seriously, we're just going to be spending some time together as a family, you know? Really enjoying that we get to be together for a little while now."

"We have to admit that we are in love with the selfies that you guys post all the time, it's adorable!" The interviewer smiled before turning over some of the pictures she'd found on the couples social media accounts.

"He's the worst!" Carter started cleaning forward in her chair. "There's so many times where I find some bomb ass lighting and go to take a picture and he completely photobombs me! All the time! He tries to play it cool like he doesn't know he's doing it but he for sure does." She said with a laugh and a slight shake of the head.

"And it's not just Tom! Chris does it too and it's a huge pet peeve of mine, he's done it since I was like 16!" She laughed.

The interview was suddenly interrupted from the calls of Chris Evans.

"Kid, you got incoming!"

Carter looked around confused for a moment until she saw her daughter crawling towards her at lightning speed with a huge smile on her face.