I wish I could stop crying

Who knew that Tom could get more clingy?

He stayed by my side for the next several weeks, helping me with simple tasks that I'd be able to do myself but I was grateful for his help - I was pretty tired nowadays.

The doctor had told me I was about two months gone based on my blood work and the one ultrasound I'd had. I instantly made sure that the baby was okay despite the heavy drinking I did when I didn't know I was pregnant.

We hadn't told anybody yet, deciding to wait until I was out of the early stages and most of the danger was out of the way. But I seem to be growing faster than I'd expected and can no longer hide my adorable baby bump from those I'm closest too.

"I think I'll have the chicken salad, thank you." I smiled, handing the waiter his menu back and looking over to Downey as he continued his story about his vacation to the Bahamas.

"Robert, I seriously doubt that a turtle tried to eat you." Tom laughed as he took a sip of his water with his right hand while his left held my hand tightly.

"I'm not even kidding! It was huge!" He practically yelled, trying to emphasise his point.

"I honestly don't know why I hang out with you guys, you're all insane." Lizzie said as he shook her head before taking a sip of her wine. Chris drank his beer and slung his arm around her lazily with a smile.

"I feel like I need a drink when I'm with everyone." I laughed, fidgeting in my chair slightly to get more comfortable. Tom quickly turned to look at me and held a hand out cautiously in case I were to fall.  I rolled my eyes at him and looked back to my friends.

"Did you want me to order you a glass of wine? This one is amazing." Lizzie smiled as she took another sip.

"I'm good, thanks." I replied, sipping on my water.

"Why aren't you drinking? You're my drinking buddy." She pouted, placing her glass back on the table.

"Well, we were hoping to keep this a secret a little longer." Tom started, looking at me for confirmation. I gave him a smile and a small nod, telling him that it was time.

"We're pregnant!"

The whole table erupted in cheers with a few people crying (cough, Lizzie and scarlet, cough).

"No, you can't cry. If you cry, she'll start- too late." Tom sighed as he saw me trying to hold back the tears. I knew once they started I wouldn't be able to stop them.

The girls ran around the table and came over to me, holding me tightly as I cried.

Tom was pulled into a hug by Robert as Harrison watched from the sidelines. He'd been the first to find out, I mean, he practically lives with us and I'm sure sooner or later he'd pick up on it.

"I'm so happy!" Scarlet cried, wiping her eyes delicately.

"Me too!" Lizzie said as she held onto me.

"I wish I could stop crying." I managed to mumble through my sobs. Everyone awed at me as I pulled away and flopped onto Tom's chest. "Please give me attention."

"I've given you attention all day and all night here at the restaurant." Tom laughed , bringing his hand up to run it through my hair softly.

"I need more attention."

"I don't have any more attention to give you. You're already the only thing I think abou- Why is that making you cry more?" He chuckled.

"Because you're cute!"

I looked up at him through my tears and sniffly nose. He bent down to kiss me softly and smiled once he pulled away.

"Go socialise." He whispered quietly enough for me to hear. I nodded and I unwrapped my arms, heading over to my brother on the other side of the table.

"You told me it was negative!" He cheered loudly before throwing his arms over my shoulders and hugging me.

"I was trying to keep it on the downlow." I grinned, using a free hand to wipe away the last few tears.

"Oh, kid. I'm so happy for you. You'll be a great mom. Hopefully they take after their uncle in the looks department." Chris snickered.

"Why would you want your niece or nephew to be ugly? That's just cruel." I laughed.

"We all that Carter is the best looking Evans."

"Sebastian!" I yelled, spinning around and pulling him into a tight hug. "What are you doing here? You said you couldn't make it!" I smiled widely before pulling away and looking up at him.

"I got a call from Harrison who said there was going to be some news. I couldn't miss it. So , what's the news?"

                           Me and Tom sat at the dining table the next day, flicking through several books on pregnancy and childbirth and parenting and anything else you could think of.

"Okay, this one says my ankles are going to swell up." I mumbled before peering under the table to look at my already aching feet. "So, if my counting is correct - that's my stomach, boobs, ass, hands, face and now my feet too. God, this whole making a human thing sucks." I groaned, slumping back into my seat with a frown.

"But, you missed out on the part where your skin glows-"

"It's sweat-"

"And your hair gets thicker-"

"It's grease."

"And then -bam- you get a baby!" He smiled, proud that he'd been able to make me laugh in the slightest.

"You really are the cutest thing ever, but if don't leave now we're going to miss our appointment." I grumbled, pushing my tired body up and heading towards the door.

"I said that about half an hour ago but somebody had to finish the chapter on stretch marks." Tom rolled his eyes playfully and followed me out of the dining room and letting Harrison know we were leaving.

Tom made an especial effort to keep me amused throughout the car ride to the doctors and in the waiting room. He'd picked up on the anxiousness I was feeling and was able to keep them at bay for the half hour we waited.

"You know the drill, this gel is going to be a bit cold." She said with a smile before putting the jelly on my bump. My body jumped at the feeling but soon settled as she placed the wand on top.

"So, hows mom feeling?" She asked, not looking away from the screen as she assessed my womb.

"Tired, very tired. Who knew how tiring it would be to make a person." I groaned, squeezing Tom's hand lightly.

"Just wait until after the baby is born." She laughed, before slowing down her movements.

"Allow me to correct myself, babies." She turned the screen and allowed us to see the two small peanut shaped blobs on the screen.

Twins?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

IM GETTING SO EXCITED FOR FFH WITH ALL THESE SET PICS AND THE NEW VID OF SPIDEYCHELLE?!?! IM IN LOVE WITH THEM!

Obvs Carter's bump is going to be quite small throughout the pregnancy if we're going to be realistic - yes, it's twins but Dove Cameron is really petite so she wouldn't get that big anyway. Hope that makes sense? Not that anybody really cares but oh well lol.
Lots of love xx