Kinda creepy, I wont lie to you

Me and Lizzie spent the whole day together, the morning starting off with a workout - mostly involving yoga and crunches. We stopped by the spa to get a massage before heading to the mall and wasting a few hours.

"I think you should wear that outfit you brought today at the meal. It honestly looks amazing on you." Lizzie said as we headed into the nail salon.

"I had planned another outfit, but based on the restaurant, I'm thinking about dressing it up a bit more." I told her as we approached the main desk. "Hi, appointment under Carter?" I asked with a smile.

"Ah, Yes. We have you booked in, if you want to follow me." The kind woman led us to the nail station that had two women waiting for us.

It didn't take long for the ladies to start working on our nails, applying the extensions we'd asked for.

"It'll be so nice to spend this evening together, before Tom flies back to England." Lizzie said with a smile, looking through the colour wheels provided.

"I've really enjoyed spending so much time with him, so much so that we've decided to finally move in together!" I squealed trying me best not to knock the work the lady was doing.

"You guys are my favourite couple. Have you guys discussed your future? Like marriage, children?" She asked with her a smile and one eyebrow quirked up with intrigue.

"We did, a few months ago."

We were travelling around the US for Infinity War promotion and finally had an evening to ourselves where we weren't surrounded by our friends.

Me and Tom sat on the side of the rooftop pool that the staff had generously allowed us to have access to tonight. We had bottle of wine sat between us with two glasses.

I had my feet dipped in as I watched Tom lower himself into the water. I could see the steam rising off his body as he got completely submerged in the warm water. His curls were strung about messily as he shook out the excess water.

"This view is breathtaking." I smiled as I took a sip of my wine.

"It really is." Tom breathed.

"Just look at those trees and the skyline. I could look at it forever." I looked away from the view to see Tom already looking at me with a lopsided grin.

"I could look at you forever." He smirked as he waxed over to the edge before stopping in front of me. He placed his hands on my thighs and looked up at me.

"I love you and everything, but you gotta stop being such a cliche." I laughed as I placed my hand over top of his.

"So, what did you do yesterday?" Tom asked, lightly stroking my thigh almost absentmindedly. "I'm sorry I was busy all day."

"Oh, it's not worry. Don't stress. Well, I really wanted to explore so I went on a hike. I found this beautiful hiking trail. I followed it all the way into the woods - kinda creepy, I won't lie to you - I got a bit lost and had to use Google maps to find my way out. And as I was walking back, I found this amazing manor and it had a field with this stunning walkway with this white pavilion and an amazing porch! It was beautiful, Tom. The more I walked around the more I thought.... never mind it's stupid." I sighed as I trailed off and looked away from him.

"What is it, darling?" He asked, moving his head so that he was directly in my sight line. "You know you can tell me anything."

"You'll laugh at me." I groaned as I brought my hands up to cover my face. My bun flopped about on top of my head as I leant forward slightly.

Tom reached up to gently grasped my wrists to lower them. "Maybe." He spoke softly with a small laugh. "But, come on, talk to me."

"Ugh, I just - I thought that it'd be a beautiful wedding venue. I pictured what our wedding would be like and having our family there and the flowers and the bridesmaids and you having Harrison as your best man." I rambled in one breath, scared that Tom would be terrified by my level of commitment.