Joy ~Jungkook~

Jungkook POV

There she is. The most beautiful girl in the entire Virgo Zodiac, and I am as lucky to call her my girlfriend. The way her dyed red hair hovered just above her shoulders just enhanced her beauty.

I walked up behind her and gave her a hug, resting my head on her shoulder. "Hey Joy, how's today going?"

She visibly light up and smiled turning around to face me, looking happily surprised. "Jungkook!" Joy turned around and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a quick hug before turning back to the painting she was working on. "I was just painting this tree. Isn't it just breathtaking?"

I giggled a little at her cuteness as I looked up at the tree before us. Spring had just come and the tree was blooming with pretty pink petals. "It is breathtaking," I mocked her, not able to stop myself from smiling. "But not as breathtaking as you." Quickly I pecked her on the cheek before moving to take a seat next to her.

Joy quickly hit my shoulder. "Oh, hush. I'm not that pretty." She added another small detail before putting down her brush and turned to me, giving me her full attention. "Did I tell you my great news?" Her face was engulfed by a smile.

"Don't think so...." Curiosity entered my thoughts as I tried to figure it out. "What is it?"

"Well, you know how I've always liked to enter my artwork into art shows?"

I nodded my head, growing more curious by the second. "Yes...?"

"Well there was one show where I entered a painting I did of you and it got first place out of or Zodiac." Joy looked like she was about to explode at the seems from excitement.

"Really!? That's so amazing, I'm so proud of yo-"

"But that's not all!" She cut me off, unable with hold any extra excitement. "It's going to be featured in a new art exhibit at the museum!"

A special feature. Of a painting that she did. I'm so proud of her, that I can't even start to explain my happiness for her. "When does it open? I want to be the first one to see it."

"There's a grand opening next month." Joy had managed to control some of her excitement, but couldn't remove the ginormous smile from her face. "And it's not just any opening. There's going to be a big party because it's the meeting for a few of the Zodiacs looking to do business with each other."

I heard a gasp, it took a minute for me to realize it came out of my mouth. "So let me get this right. You get to meet people from other Zodiacs."

Joy nodded vigorously, starting to loose control of her excitement again. "So I'm assuming you would like to be my date to the event opening."

"Why would I want to take my girlfriend on a date to see a painting she did of me." I laughed, an obvious sign I was joking.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

Y/A: I know it's Friday, but I'm just going to pretend it's Thursday