12. jump! on those mattresses

Start from the beginning

Kurt covered the yearbook, "ah, looking at old thunderclaps?" Mr Schuester looks at the yearbook, "it's really unsettling,"

Mr Schuester points at them, "and totally unfair," Mr Schuester grabs one of the yearbooks, "hey, can i borrow one of these?"

Mr Schuester took the yearbook out of Kurt's hand, "you know what? this year's thunderclap is going to have a glee club photo with every one of your smiling faces,"

Spencer gulped, "you have my word on it," the new directions fake smile faltered, "great.."

***

Spencer walked into the library looking for Santana when he bumped into someone, "oh, my god, i'm so sorry,"

blue eyes met green eyes, "Quinn?" Quinn looked up towards Spencer, "what are you doing in here?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh, i'm looking for Santana,"

Quinn looked at Spencer, "well, i was actually just going to met them," Spencer half smiled, when he spotted his girlfriend with Brittany beside her giggling, "i love your giggle,"

a shiver went down Santana's back, looking at her boyfriend when she closed the yearbook, moving Brittany's hand away, "hey, babe,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking down at the 2008 yearbook, "why are you looking at this?" Santana smiled, "just looking at our cheerios photo,"

Brittany nods her head, smiling up towards Spencer meting his blue eyes, "yeah, we weren't drawing on Rachel's face," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Santana kicked her best friend's foot, "uh, okay you caught us, we were actually looking at your captain photo,"

Santana smirks, her hand touching her boyfriend's bicep as he sits next to Santana, "you look hot in this photo,"

Santana showed Spencer his football captain photo as you could see his whistle petals teeth with his dimples, and his amazing blue eyes, what made you fall more in love with him, "thanks-"

Santana presses her lips onto Spencer's, when Brittany drew on Rachel's face again, as Spencer had his blue eyes close, his hands touching Santana's waist.

***

"hey guys!" Spencer strummed the acoustic guitar when Mr Schuester walks through the choir room door, "great news! glee club gets a photo in the thunderclap,"

"yeah.." the new directions mumbled unenthusiastically, "yep,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "it's gonna to show everyone at the school that glee club is on it's way up,"

Spencer half smiled at Mr Schuester, "when we win regionals, those claps are going to be collector's items," he turns towards Rachel and the new directions who sat on the platform, "i mean, all of your classmates are going to be begging for your autographs,"

the new directions half smiled with halfhearted cheering, "yeah.." Mr Schuester rubbed his hands together, "but i has to compromise to do it, um, until we only get a quarter page in back,"

Spencer frowns, "which means we have to pick two team captains to appear in the photo," Spencer looked at Santana, "so, tomorrow we're going to put it to a vote,"