Chapter 23

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked shock coating her face. She thought Kayla was happy here.

"I'm basically killing my mates, my kingdom is falling apart, my family are fighting each other and I need to make it right, but I don't want to go alone. Come join the Volturi and stay with me?" Kayla begged. 

Victoria sighed and nodded, and so the chaos began. Kayla and Victoria sped around the cabin collecting their clothes and most precious belongings. They were gathering there stuff in silence until Kayla stopped and played some music. Instead of just packing they were dancing and packing, which meant they were doing less packing and more dancing really.

As the song changed the shrill sound of Kayla's ringtone was heard causing them both to jump. Kayla edged towards her phone cautiously only to see that Demetri was calling her.

"Hello?" Kayla asked softly knowing her actions had caused everyone pain.

"Hey Princess,you read the letter right?" He asked hopefully. "Because Master Aro said that if you don't come home soon of your free will me and Felix have to bring you home." He said sadly.

"Your kidding me right?!" Kayla shouted as she packed her belongings into a satchel.

"No, I must leave. Be home soon." He said honestly and in that last sentence Kayla could hear the pain in his voice. This only furthered her want and need to go home.

(Back at the Castle)

Alice was sat curled up in Esme's arms but once she got up she was thrown into a vision:         Kayla burst through the doors, a satchel thrown over her shoulder. Victoria trailed behind her with a smile on her face as Kayla threw the satchel on the floor and launched herself at me. She buried her head in the crook of my neck and started to dry sob. The smile slipped of  Victoria's face as Kayla sobbed  whilst clinging to me for dear life.

Once Alice was pulled from her vision a smile was painted on her face as the longed for words tumbled from her lips. "Kayla's coming home!" She shouted, as everyone of the people heard her shout of glee the couldn't help but share the glee. 

THE PRINCESS WAS COMING HOME!